OT: Bolts had two 1-0 game series wins and 4 s/o's total... Now lets look at the Pens

SouthGeorge

May 2, 2018
All this food talk.. What's everybody's favorite flavor of turnover?

Eo6yrhYXMAEUMWh.jpg

Reactions: TKalltheTime

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
Does it make you feel like some truth-seeking maverick to be completely alone on an island when it comes to your ridiculous Letang agenda, or do you realize, deep down, that this whole charade is actually kind of bonkers?

Reactions: kodoshin

SouthGeorge

May 2, 2018
Does it make you feel like some truth-seeking maverick to be completely alone on an island when it comes to your ridiculous Letang agenda, or do you realize, deep down, that this whole charade is actually kind of bonkers?

People act like I have some agenda which isn't the case. I use to really like Letang until I realized he was the one holding my team back. Actually watched the game with my eyes and didn't let the media tell me the narrative. I'm organization > players. I want Championships. Maybe Ben a few years ago but he's reached Letang territory and holding the team back at this point. I'd say Crosby is the only Pittsburgh athlete left I'd take years of losing so he could retire Pittsburgh for life. But he's still playing at a high level and can win but he's being held back.

I said for years Fleury and Letang are the same players at different positions. They are solid in regular season. But come playoff time when the ice shrinks, their mistakes are magnified, and they're mental midgets. Letang can only play one way. I said there's no reason to watch this year. Everybody told me it's different blah blah. Yeah, it always look okay in regular season with Letang wait until playoffs. Then I knew how they would play and Islanders would trap I said Islanders in 6 when everybody was drinking the kool-aid. So I'm the crazy one for actually having the foresight to predict what actually happened? Or are you the crazy ones for seeing the same shit over and over and expecting a different outcome?

The facts are they have tried 4 years in a row to win with Letang. Is it Sully's system or Letang? Is Sully running the only system that can win games with a forced hand? Why did Rutherford magically disappear? Everybody seems to think 2016 was way more dominant than 2017 but if you actually rewatch it. 2017 was more dominant. It went about the same amount of games but the games they won were dominant. They weren't built to comeback from huge deficits. They would get a lead sit back and let the other team makes mistakes and capitalize off it and run the score up. Something you can't do with Letang which we saw twice this past postseason. 2017 was more dominant with a less talented roster. So they won in 2016 in spite of Letang. They would have won with anybody on #1 rd. 2017 was the proof.

2016 was so dominant lets look at Crosby's stats....

2016 postseason with Letang - 6 goals. 13 assist. 19 points. -2.

2017 postseason with Hainsey on RD - 8 goals. 19 assist. 27 points. +4.

Yeah, Letang is really the key to his success. Wake up. Letang is a product of Crosby. I have stats to back everything I say. Not just some group think and deflection. All I want is more Pittsburgh Championships. Sorry, I could careless about sacrificing that so Letang can be a Penguin lifer. Once again.. Am I the crazy one for using my eyes, facts, and the stats I've provided to correctly predict future outcomes for this team or are the crazy ones watching the same thing every year and expecting a different outcome? Answer that for me.

ziggyjoe212

Oct 2, 2017
People act like I have some agenda which isn't the case. I use to really like Letang until I realized he was the one holding my team back. Actually watched the game with my eyes and didn't let the media tell me the narrative. I'm organization > players. I want Championships. Maybe Ben a few years ago but he's reached Letang territory and holding the team back at this point. I'd say Crosby is the only Pittsburgh athlete left I'd take years of losing so he could retire Pittsburgh for life. But he's still playing at a high level and can win but he's being held back.

I said for years Fleury and Letang are the same players at different positions. They are solid in regular season. But come playoff time when the ice shrinks, their mistakes are magnified, and they're mental midgets. Letang can only play one way. I said there's no reason to watch this year. Everybody told me it's different blah blah. Yeah, it always look okay in regular season with Letang wait until playoffs. Then I knew how they would play and Islanders would trap I said Islanders in 6 when everybody was drinking the kool-aid. So I'm the crazy one for actually having the foresight to predict what actually happened? Or are you the crazy ones for seeing the same shit over and over and expecting a different outcome?

The facts are they have tried 4 years in a row to win with Letang. Is it Sully's system or Letang? Is Sully running the only system that can win games with a forced hand? Why did Rutherford magically disappear? Everybody seems to think 2016 was way more dominant than 2017 but if you actually rewatch it. 2017 was more dominant. It went about the same amount of games but the games they won were dominant. They weren't built to comeback from huge deficits. They would get a lead sit back and let the other team makes mistakes and capitalize off it and run the score up. Something you can't do with Letang which we saw twice this past postseason. 2017 was more dominant with a less talented roster. So they won in 2016 in spite of Letang. They would have won with anybody on #1 rd. 2017 was the proof.

2016 was so dominant lets look at Crosby's stats....

2016 postseason with Letang - 6 goals. 13 assist. 19 points. -2.

2017 postseason with Hainsey on RD - 8 goals. 19 assist. 27 points. +4.

Yeah, Letang is really the key to his success. Wake up. Letang is a product of Crosby. I have stats to back everything I say. Not just some group think and deflection. All I want is more Pittsburgh Championships. Sorry, I could careless about sacrificing that so Letang can be a Penguin lifer. Once again.. Am I the crazy one for using my eyes, facts, and the stats I've provided to correctly predict future outcomes for this team or are the crazy ones watching the same thing every year and expecting a different outcome? Answer that for me.
Where do you get your stats from?

In 2016 postseason Letang had 15 pts in 23 games. +6 which led all Dmen and tied 4th on the team. He also played 29 minutes per game. He deserved to win the Conn Smythe.

SouthGeorge

May 2, 2018
Where do you get your stats from?

In 2016 postseason Letang had 15 pts in 23 games. +6 which led all Dmen and tied 4th on the team. He also played 29 minutes per game. He deserved to win the Conn Smythe.

You can't read? I gave you Crosby/Line 1 stats with and without Letang. Why would I compare 2016/2017 stats when Letang didn't play in 2017. I mean that would make it a lot easier. Championship with Letang and Championship without = Letang not needed. Get it? Crosby did significantly better in 2017 with Ron Hainsey on RD. Do you get that? Holy. No wonder some of you on here think Letang is a good defensemen.

ziggyjoe212

Oct 2, 2017
You can't read? I gave you Crosby/Line 1 stats with and without Letang. Why would I compare 2016/2017 stats when Letang didn't play in 2017. I mean that would make it a lot easier. Championship with Letang and Championship without = Letang not needed. Get it? Crosby did significantly better in 2017 with Ron Hainsey on RD. Do you get that? Holy. No wonder some of you on here think Letang is a good defensemen.
Letang got Norris votes that year. And this year. Not to mention he got Conn Smythe votes in 2016.

edog37

Jan 21, 2007
Pittsburgh
categorically false. The early 90s teams had seven hall of famers on it as well as two hall of fame coaches. Those teams would have taken Tampa apart.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad