GDT: BOLTS @ HABS | Lightning in a bottle | Nov. 3, 2018 7:00pm ET, SN360 CITY TVAS 690AM 98.5FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
With Plekanec and Shlemko coming back, it doesn't sounds too good for Scherbak.
And to add a little wood into that fire, Scherbak left after the 1st period of Laval's game today.

Doesn't seems injured, even gave his stick to a fan after the 1st period.
Some are simply saying that he's sick which is weird, normally wouldn't have even start the game if he was ill.

HomeAndHome

All aboard the Lane train! WooWoo
Mar 10, 2017
London, ON
Looking forward to this game, hopefully it can be even half as entertaining as the last one :thumbu:

yup!...and the October/November cup is ours!!....Woohoo!!

who cares where we finish at the end of march, where we are in november is all that matters!!
:blah:

Habs Icing

Formerly Onice
Jan 17, 2004
Montreal
With Plekanec and Shlemko coming back, it doesn't sounds too good for Scherbak.
And to add a little wood into that fire, Scherbak left after the 1st period of Laval's game today.

Doesn't seems injured, even gave his stick to a fan after the 1st period.
Some are simply saying that he's sick which is weird, normally wouldn't have even start the game if he was ill.

Maybe he developed the stomach flu during the game. It has happened before i.e.Moen

Kudo Shinichi

Apr 20, 2012
I expect Scherbak to be waived. Maybe a team claims him, but he really hasn't shown much. Disappointing.

Scherbak will be claimed 100% if he were to be put through waivers.

He hasn't shown much? Might have to do with the fact that he didn't play a single game with the habs this year?

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
There's Stamkos
There's Kucherov
There's Hedman
There's Point

How am i still surprise that TVA Sport is in a total Gourde and Joseph SuckFest.....let's not interview the top players, that's not like they are bigger or anything. Let's interview the local kids only and even their parents.

zx81

Aug 2, 2005
RDS and TVA fighting hard to be the cringiest channel

TVA wins just with Patrick "situation" Lalime alone. I just can't stand how often is using the word "situation". It often does not even make any sense. A player, an object, an abstract, a verb, an adjective, an animal...everything can be a "situation" according to the guy. So annoying.

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
TVA wins just with Patrick "situation" Lalime alone. I just can't stand how often is using the word "situation". It often does not even make any sense. A player, an object, an abstract, a verb, an adjective, an animal...everything can be a "situation" according to the guy. So annoying.

I would agree.

Well between him and Denis, it's a no contest. Denis wins it all easily.
And even if he also bother me, Houde also is a lot better than Seguin.

I don't know who would compare to Renaud Lavoie at RDS....but Nobody win that one too.
Having no one is better than having that cheerleader.

The Gr8 Dane

L'harceleur
Jan 19, 2018
Montreal
I’ve missed nearly every game this season due to work but I get to watch this one and boy am I hyped up I’ve been eating crow all season so far and I would love to eat some more tonight by beating up a team at the top of our division. Would love to tank but can’t root against them when they are playing this well so far this season. GHG

Nice gesture by the guys in Tampa tonight

Reactions: OldCraig71 and MXD
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: