GDT: BOLTS @ HABS | Lightning in a bottle | Nov. 3, 2018 7:00pm ET, SN360 CITY TVAS 690AM 98.5FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Great game against the Stanley Cup champs on Thursday.

Can they do it again?

Wtjb3Lq.jpg

CU7zJIm.jpg

Have a pretty good idea on how Alzner would do it. And he wouldn't even use a bottle.

YIYMfoL.jpg

However, there is one guy who for sure can make it happen. He's a warrior and a beast. And he doesn't need a bottle.

tVKPhyj.gif

LINES

Habs lines look more like this, however:

1NCAdPv.jpg

* cars concept credit HABS4LIFE

weMUgei.jpg

Last edited:

GHJimmy

We made it here.
Mar 30, 2018
Make Kucherov mad once again, and stamkos when he tried fighting our player last year but ended up hugging each other :laugh:

Go Habs Go!

EDIT: also nice GDT once again Runner, I need a meme for stamkos hugging last year

Reactions: Runner77

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
@Runner77 Love the Kotkaniemi pic. Great GDT per usual.

TB can be a bit run and gun. We have to keep our composure and stay disciplined. They're a deep team with a great goalie, although their D is weaker without Hedman.

Sergachev has been having a roller coaster season with a lot of highs and lows. Will be interested to see how he plays tonight.

I expect Drouin to have a great game. Old team = extra motivation.

Should be another fun one.

yianik

Jun 30, 2009
The boys keep surprising in a positive way, pretty much every game. Problem I see with the Bolts is they are also a fast team, but with quite a bit better talent. But we will see, ours is not a team to count out.

Cobra Commander

Sep 30, 2017
Bell Center

Can they do it again?

Wtjb3Lq.jpg

CU7zJIm.jpg

Have a pretty good idea on how Alzner would do it. And he wouldn't even use a bottle.

YIYMfoL.jpg

However, there is one guy who for sure can make it happen. He's a warrior and a beast. And he doesn't need a bottle.

tVKPhyj.gif

Lineups TBA.

Habs lines right now:

1NCAdPv.jpg

weMUgei.jpg
Fantastic job Runner lol !!

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
@Runner77 My favorite part of your GDT is the broken down car depicting the 4th line.

Also, as if we didn't know:

That part is credited to shooper Habs4Life.

I came up with the rest and am now wondering why am I breaking my head trying to drum up concepts when the car thing alone would have done the job. :laugh:

Last edited:

cactusjack

Apr 3, 2015
I love the car representing the 4th line. They shoudn't have much ice time tonight against a speedy TBL, probably PK time and not much else. Plekanek on his way back? So it wasn't a "fake" injury? Anyway hoping for an entertaining one, can't be better than thursday right?

FloJack

Lurking and liking.
Sponsor
Sep 6, 2006
Drouin on some nights looks dominant and on other nights he is non existent. Hopefully tonight he plays great against his old team.

I’m a big critic of his, but he looks a lot better this year and at this point I’m rooting for him to get consistent as opposed to complaining about him, which is all I did last season.

He’s not all the way there yet, but his play so far this season seems to be a positive development.

cphabs

The 2 stooges….
Dec 21, 2012

Can they do it again?

Wtjb3Lq.jpg

CU7zJIm.jpg

YIYMfoL.jpg

tVKPhyj.gif

Lineups TBA.

Habs lines right now:

1NCAdPv.jpg

weMUgei.jpg
LMFAO on the 4th car!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events