GDT: BOLTS @ HABS | Lightning in a bottle | Nov. 3, 2018 7:00pm ET, SN360 CITY TVAS 690AM 98.5FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
I’m a big critic of his, but he looks a lot better this year and at this point I’m rooting for him to get consistent as opposed to complaining about him, which is all I did last season.

He’s not all the way there yet, but his play so far this season seems to be a positive development.
He is young so the inconsistency is somewhat understandable

Reactions: McTusk and Runner77

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
Let's see. Tampa lost Thursday, can we inflict two losses in a row to top rated teams?

giphy.gif

Go :habs Go​

Reactions: Per Sjoblom

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
Theres no easy games in the NHL anymore huh?

No, but playing the lightning might be a good thing because it might theoretically keep the boys charged up.

If they were playing a mediocre non divisional rival after that thriller against Washington, it would have trap game written all over it.

Think back to the Habs first game against the pens this year, where pens were coming off an emotional 7-6 win over Washington, then layed an egg against montreal.

Trap games are real.

Reactions: HankyZetts

Jul 1, 2014
Canada
This young team has no complex and can beat any other one.
Play hard play fast and go get the win boys!
Go Habs!!!!

Teufelsdreck

Sep 17, 2005
The Habs rarely win agaiunst the Caps, so the 6-4 game was heartening. The Bolts have been difficult, but the Habs have won games against them. The only reason to prefer a win against the Bolts is that they're in the same division.

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
Sink the nail of the coffin of this contender. Securely among the manner. Intensity rising on a notch.

Hope Of Glory

May 24, 2009
North Shore
Drouin has as many non-PS ES goals as Armia has PK goals :laugh:

He needs to show more, the rest of the team is playing great but we'll need him sooner or later. He needs to stop skating with the puck into opponents and play smartly. He isn't putting himself in a position to succeed, not even 2 shots per game on average isn't enough for a guy as talented as him.

Reactions: cphabs

admiralcadillac

Oct 22, 2017
Drouin has as many non-PS ES goals as Armia has PK goals :laugh:

He needs to show more, the rest of the team is playing great but we'll need him sooner or later. He needs to stop skating with the puck into opponents and play smartly. He isn't putting himself in a position to succeed, not even 2 shots per game on average isn't enough for a guy as talented as him.

Against his old team would be a great place to start!

zx81

Aug 2, 2005
NHL 2k6 me would be disgusted with the league today. Wrap arounds are money in the bank.

I'll show my age but I remember scoring quite a few wrap around goals in Wayne Gretzky Hockey for the Amiga. Funny how it was a Bethesday game...today it's hard to imagine them making a sport game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad