Confirmed with Link: Bolland To Leafs For Picks (51st, 117th picks this year and 4th in 2014)

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
why is anyone even discussing Grabo???

this team is fine the way it is and we will need to one year start playing these kids.

stay away from these guys that other crappy teams are buying out and lets see what our kids can do.

SLarmer28*

why is anyone even discussing Grabo???

this team is fine the way it is and we will need to one year start playing these kids.

stay away from these guys that other crappy teams are buying out and lets see what our kids can do.
The Chicago Blackhawks do not have the salary cap space to sign Grabovski the way the roster stands right now.

EmeticDonut

Oct 7, 2006
The salary cap seems to be an unknown concept for some posters here. Grabovski will be looking for a longer deal and the Hawks can't do them since Toews and Kane are soon up for new contracts and the Hawks need all the cap space they can get. Grabovski might look to prove the Leafs wrong, but I am sure he will find a place that will both place him in the top 6 and give him money and term.

Bubba88

Toews = Savior
Nov 8, 2009
Bavaria
i'm surprised he'd sign in nashville of all places. i figured he's want to go somewhere in the eastern conference that fit better with his style of play. although, i guess nashville's offense is so bad he's pretty much guaranteed a top 6 role.

I think this defensiv style fits him better. He will get plenty of chances because of his speed and the preds not having possession much

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad