Bold predictions thread 18/19 edition

Tage2Tuch

Because TheJackAttack is in Black
May 10, 2004
CAN
Evander Kane will still suck. (I know his numbers are decent but I just mean he’s not going to be producting 40 goals 70-75 pts like some think.

I say there’s a chance he doesent even hit 30 or 65 which that’s not bad but on the Sharks top line you’d think you would do that.

I also think the Blues are going to be the disappointment team. Sounds crazy right? Well when Dallas added radulov methot bishop hanzal and Hitchcock everyone had them in the playoffs (because they looked soooo improved) some winning the division and look what happened.

Problem with this prediction for me is I like the blues, I think they can do well and I think Tarasenko will bounce back and I think they are definitely a playoff team.

I just think ROR May spread his NHL losing cancer. (Although ROR is way better and will produce better then Evander Kane)

Yes my posts have a theme. I’m also picking buffalo to kiss the playoffs miss by a fair bit so I’m not all the way biased. Lol

Last edited:
Reactions: byrath

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Some more from me:

ROR wins the Selke
Heiskanen wins the Calder
Jason Spezza hits 50 points
Tavares and Matthews both put up 40+ goals
Laine wins the Rocket
Hall drops to just 72 points and the Devils finish bottom 5 in the league
Tolvanen only gets 22 points in his rookie season
Oilers make the playoffs but get eliminated in the first round by L.A., who wins the Pacific
Kovalchuk puts up 77 points, including 36 goals
St. Louis wins the Central

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
I just think ROR May spread his NHL losing cancer. (Although ROR is way better and will produce better then Evander Kane)

Fun fact: The Sabres were so bad last year because ROR was a cancer. It had nothing to do with our roster being filled with total garbage that barely belonged in pro hockey or being led by a bad high school coach who has no business being behind an NHL bench. Trading him for two bad players who played a big role in their team being a colossal disappointment last season is going to be a huge plus.

Kamiccolo

Truly wonderful, the mind of a child is.
Aug 30, 2011
Undisclosed research facility
Leafs win the cup going through Bruins, who blow a lead in the third, Tampa, shutting them out in two games, Pens, where Tavares and Matthews outscore Crosby and Malkin, and then face Nashville in the finals, putting to bed the myth that defense wins championships.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Islanders miss the playoffs and "miraculously" win the lottery, just like how the Cavs "miraculously" won the lottery the year after LeBron left them. And really, could anyone complain if that actually happens?

Oilers Propagandist

Relax junior, it’s just a post.
Aug 27, 2016
Edmonton, AB
IMG_1525.jpg

byrath

Jan 28, 2008
St. Louis, MO
Evander Kane will still suck. (I know his numbers are decent but I just mean he’s not going to be producting 40 goals 70-75 pts like some think.

I say there’s a chance he doesent even hit 30 or 65 which that’s not bad but on the Sharks top line you’d think you would do that.

I also think the Blues are going to be the disappointment team. Sounds crazy right? Well when Dallas added radulov methot bishop hanzal and Hitchcock everyone had them in the playoffs (because they looked soooo improved) some winning the division and look what happened.

Problem with this prediction for me is I like the blues, I think they can do well and I think Tarasenko will bounce back and I think they are definitely a playoff team.

Yes my posts have a theme. I’m also picking buffalo to kiss the playoffs miss by a fair bit so I’m not all the way biased. Lol

It's entirely possible that the Blues disappoint and miss again because the goaltending is sketchy and the competition is tough, 6 of 7 teams in the Central think they should make the playoffs and I can't count the Hawks out completely either.
Gotta say this ROR - losing cancer idea is silly though, I'm pretty sure he was a key piece on the Avs when they had a very good season ... and it isnt his fault he's been on mostly bad teams anyway.
I'm guessing the Sabres are still in the hunt on April 1st, hope they make it.

ThreeLeftSkates

Nov 20, 2008
And Bailey wasn't carried last year like a Moulson or a Parenteau, there were plenty of times last year where he was the best guy on that line. It's so weird to think that Josh, who was a giant whipping boy for so long, will probably end up being one of the most loved Islanders ever while you know who will go down as the most hated and despised.
Funny, I see Josh turning back into a pumpkin.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad