Bold predictions thread 18/19 edition

Seanaconda

May 6, 2016
I can’t think of much that isn’t completely ridiculous but maybe kopitar with kovalchuk wins the Ross

I haven’t seen kovalchuck play other than the odd khl highlight but if he is anything close to what he was it could happen I doubt he is worse than brown and whatever still works in gaboriks body

Last edited:
Reactions: llamateizer

Johnnybegood13

Jul 11, 2003
Leafs and jets obviously.

Marner finishes top 3 in league scoring is my bold prediction.
I was thinking Ottawa/Vancouver but your picks are OK :nod:

Oh, and unless Tkachuk gets traded to the Leafs there's zero chance Marner is a top scorer even in the top 10. ;)

Reactions: Cygnusx1018

Seanaconda

May 6, 2016
I was thinking Ottawa/Vancouver but your picks are OK :nod:

Oh, and unless Tkachuk gets traded to the Leafs there's zero chance Marner is a top scorer even in the top 10. ;)
Idk if id bet on the second thing Tavares pretty much makes people’s careers like bailey was close to ppg last year and marner had 69. The guy deserves most of a couple guys contracts I would bet on the first two because the odds must be like golden knights odds

Last edited:

Sweetpotato

Jan 10, 2014
Edmonton
Rnh finishes top 10 in goals if he plays the whole year on mcdavids wing. He has one of the most underrated shots in the game.

Hanifin has a coming out party. Scores ~50 points and plays well in his own end.

Philly finishes 1st in the east.

Reactions: HailMcJesus

TwoPiece

Jul 24, 2018
Would-be Fun: Andrei Svechnikov scores a hat-trick against Buffalo in the first head-to-head match-up with Dahlin. Rasmus is on the ice for all 3 goals against.

Most Likely: Filip Zadina scores at least 1 goal in every game he plays against Montreal and Ottawa.

Least Likely: Michael Rasmussen scores 50+ points and is one of the 3 finalists for the Calder Trophy.

Reactions: Keke

LordNeverLose

Jul 2, 2015
Picking a fight
Idk if id bet on the second thing Tavares pretty much makes people’s careers like bailey was close to ppg last year and marner had 69. The guy deserves most of a couple guys contracts I would bet on the first two because the odds must be like golden knights odds
He has a history of making 30 point guys put up 50 points, but not of making 70 point guys put up 90.

Reactions: Cygnusx1018

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
He has a history of making 30 point guys put up 50 points, but not of making 70 point guys put up 90.
And Bailey wasn't carried last year like a Moulson or a Parenteau, there were plenty of times last year where he was the best guy on that line. It's so weird to think that Josh, who was a giant whipping boy for so long, will probably end up being one of the most loved Islanders ever while you know who will go down as the most hated and despised.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad