TV: Bob's Burgers!!

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
I just really wish Netflix could somehow take this away from Fox. I've stopped following this season because of how much the show has been jerked around for years now.

Netflix is losing the rights to Burgers, they've already gotten rid of many seasons because the rights have shifted to Hulu. TBS is a more realistic buyer.

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
Last night was great because it was a "classic" Bob's Burgers. While a lot of the episodes this season have focused on the maturation of Tina or Louise or whathaveyou, this episode felt like one that could be plopped right in the middle of season 2 and not look out of place.

Sep 19, 2008
I ended up getting a vinyl figure and two key chains.

Linda Keychain, j ju Keychain, and Linda vinyl. This is pretty much the only show I watch on TV other than MasterChef or f word.

Plural

Mar 10, 2011
I ****ing hate Gene so much. If I ever have a kid as dumb as that I'll sell him to gypsies.

Plural

Mar 10, 2011
Oh he's a great character for sure. It's just that he's so infuriatingly stupid and he messes up all the time.

Sep 19, 2008
Gene is hilarious. Has some of the best quotes in the show. If anyone was slightly annoying it was Tina.

Louise
Gene
Tina

Plural

Mar 10, 2011
Louise is by and far my favorite. Not even close. Gene is second and Tina is last. I don't thin Gene is a bad character. He's just such a ****-up that it drives me mad. Like his thing with the black garlic. I wanted to throw him in baboon furnace after he mushed it up against his fat chest.

Reactions: TNT87

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
Louise is by and far my favorite. Not even close. Gene is second and Tina is last. I don't thin Gene is a bad character. He's just such a ****-up that it drives me mad. Like his thing with the black garlic. I wanted to throw him in baboon furnace after he mushed it up against his fat chest.

Tina: “Gene, I don’t want to say you screw everything up, but maybe Louise does?â€
Louise: "YOU SCREW EVERYTHING UP!"

I think that episode did a good job of expanding on the family dynamic. Linda and Tina mean well and want to help Bob, Louise is often apathetic about most things, but can be bribed to help out, and Gene tries to help but often let's his inattentiveness stand in his way.

Which is a necessity, because as that episode showed, when things were finally going Bob's way, he was freaking out.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Christmas special was great

"It's totally safe.. see. those dogs are playing... to the death"

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad