TV: Bob's Burgers!!

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
Really enjoyed the Gene chocolate episode. The Bob&Teddy subplot was one of the funniest things on this show in a whileeee.

"Did you bring a black ski mask and gloves?"
"...No, why would I do..."
"You didn't bring a ski mask and gloves?!"
"Ted, you never told me...!"
"What we're doing is illegal, Bob!"

And then the follow up conversation about the dogs. Too good.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Same for me. At first I didn't really like the show but it's really growing on me. Still not Archer good, but really good.

Burgers is a slow burn style comedy that comes from familiarity with the characters.

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
Show is a guilty pleasure of mine still. I don't go out of my way to watch it, but when it's on my DVR and i'm looking for a quick 20 minute show to watch..i click it.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
I can't watch this show anymore when it's in the season because of how Fox treats it. I'm not going to wait for a stupid thirty minute episode after the end of it's two month Christmas break stupidity.

So I was waiting for the next season to come out on Netflix, but then Fox decided to remove a lot of its shows off Netflix besides Family Guy trash.

Well I started watching the new season and loving it so far. I love the direction and development they've taken with Louise. She's still by far the most interesting and seeing her girl emotions start to break more into her character is great to watch (like what happen in "Bob Actually" :amazed:). On the opposite end has been Tina, she was such a good character in the first 3-4 seasons or so, but the "Jimmy Jr. still doesn't notice me, so I will do something crazy" gag is getting tiresome (though Tina as the robot was great). The writers need to make something significant to happen to unlock a new door for her. Gene has been the same, which isn't good nor bad. For the show, Teddy has taken good strides and has replaced Tina as that awesome comedy relief character.

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
Love this show, especially when they add in songs. "Bad stuff happens in the bathroom" and "Bob's Happy Place" are among my favourites.

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
So there's only 2 more new episodes left in Season 7. :( Tonight's episode ( " Paraders of the Lost Float " ) and then ( fittingly the way FOX has jerked around this great show ) a 3 week break before the final episode ( " Into the Mild " ) airs on June 11th.

Sep 19, 2008
Recently got into a figurine collecting hobby, would gladly get one of these to hang around the house

https://www.reddit.com/r/BobsBurger...t_bobs_keychains_from_yesterday_when_i_found/

5aiu0xa0ocyy.jpg

Sell them all around Target and Hot Tropic

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
So there's only 2 more new episodes left in Season 7. :( Tonight's episode ( " Paraders of the Lost Float " ) and then ( fittingly the way FOX has jerked around this great show ) a 3 week break before the final episode ( " Into the Mild " ) airs on June 11th.
My guide says this is the finale tonight.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I just really wish Netflix could somehow take this away from Fox. I've stopped following this season because of how much the show has been jerked around for years now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad