Injury Report: Bobrovsky out 3 weeks. UPDATE: activated 1/15 2ND UPDATE: re-injured 1/22

Forepar

Nov 6, 2011
South-Central Ohio
Were on the verge of being done, then someone turned on the broiler just to be sure.

Even when you "knew" the likelihood of playoffs were slim and none, that slim was enough to keep my interest and my enthusiasm. 3 weeks without Bob (unless a miracle occurs), means at best treading water, and then still still 5 points under .500 at year end. More likely scenario is that we slip a few more games under .500, even if CMac plays well. Bob was keeping us in there even on bad overall nights for CBJ with .950+ save percentages and outstanding 2-3 saves per night that just aren't in CMac's wheelhouse. If CMac has a 2.50 GAA during this stretch, that would be solid goal-tending, yet that would likely result in 3-6-1 over next 10 games given the offensive struggles. :cry:

Johansen2Foligno

CBJ Realest
Jan 2, 2015
Torts even admitted recently Bob was one of the hardest workers he'd ever seen.

I think Bob works too hard and fatigues himself. Which makes an already injury-prone player even more injury-prone.

I think this team has gotten better net out so I expect CMac to get his first win soon. It will be cool to see Koorpisalo as well

niflheim

Hockey is cheating
Nov 22, 2014
They're done now

Do You mean russian fans? :sarcasm:

tumblr_lvkapo1vVQ1r4x7avo1_500.gif

:laugh:

Time to pack it in

Time starting ballet :sarcasm:

lebedinoe_ozero_detal.jpg

P.S. Waiting for best black and blue hockey in January :handclap:

CBJ goalie

May 19, 2005
London, Ontario

Sorry, I had to.
There's that little bit inside of you that thinks the playoffs are still within reach....they're 8 pts away from the last wild card spot, that's only 4 wins right?

*sigh*

blahblah

Nov 24, 2005
Overworking the Bob and the Bob hurts his groin. No surprise here. C-Mac did pretty well when this happened in December (I think) a year to two ago. We'll see happens.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad