GDT: Bobcats vs. Red Wings 7pm 1-18

burbankmarc

Oct 17, 2014
So, can't blame these two goals on Howard.
This is where coaching/team morale come into play.
This team doesn't react well when things go the wrong way.

Exactly, I don't know what Blash is thinking. He should have ran out on the ice and threw the puck into the stands. Take a penalty to save a goal.

DatsDeking

Jun 25, 2013
I thought we looked really good offensively at times. Thought you were gonna get the first one for sure.

DetroitRed

Crashes the Crease
Apr 7, 2013
Detroit
Uff!

Well, big rebound before the second goal, but I counted 16 shots by Florida. I'd say the team got a little unfocused late in the period.

DetroitRed

Crashes the Crease
Apr 7, 2013
Detroit
Howard couldn't make it out the period with a clean sheet Lol. Was just about to compliment him...
Lately, if he plays well enough to stay in the game, that's good enough for me. And I'd say he had a mostly respectable period.

The breakaway goal I didn't count against him. For the second goal, of course, there was a huge rebound, but I wouldn't say the defense in front of him was great in that sequence. They kept him pretty busy that period anyway.

Steve Yzerlland

Jul 18, 2018
Lately, if he plays well enough to stay in the game, that's good enough for me. And I'd say he had a mostly respectable period.

The breakaway goal I didn't count against him. For the second goal, of course, there was a huge rebound, but I wouldn't say the defense in front of him was great in that sequence. They kept him pretty busy that period anyway.
How far we have fallen...:(:help:

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce
    Wagers: 2