GDT: Bobcats vs. Red Wings 7pm 1-18

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
And they score. Thanks Biega! Any chance to tie or win the game is gone!

lomekian

Oct 28, 2013
London
Remarkably stupid and counterproductive penalty by Biega, followed by another totally unimaginative and anemic wings PP.

DetroitRed

Crashes the Crease
Apr 7, 2013
Detroit
One of those respectable losses, I think. Not too bad for long stretches of the game. Florida had it won in the first, but they only had to make sure to match one of our lines. So, I'm surprised it wasn't worse.

Lampedampe

Feb 26, 2015
The playoff race is getting interesting in the atlantic now. Florida ties Toronto with a game in hand, a win for Buffalo tonight would mean that they're only 4 points behind Toronto and Florida.

Lil Sebastian Cossa

Opinions are share are my own personal opinions.
Jul 6, 2012
Yeah maybe sure but I ain't saying he looks good when he is losing. Yeah I know " it wasn't his fault" never was never will be. Even though yes he did play DECENT tonight...

Why? If Larkin has a hat trick and the Wings lose, you'd rave about how great he played, even though it was in a loss. A goalie can play well and still lose.
Howard has had a multitude of truly ****ty games this year. When he plays well, you shouldn't still **** on him because "oh, he still lost".

Wings were in this game, correct? That is what you expect from your goalie. If you expect ANY goalie to steal you a game, your analysis is out to lunch.

Reactions: Oddbob

Hen Kolland

Feb 22, 2018
Why? If Larkin has a hat trick and the Wings lose, you'd rave about how great he played, even though it was in a loss. A goalie can play well and still lose.
Howard has had a multitude of truly ****ty games this year. When he plays well, you shouldn't still **** on him because "oh, he still lost".

Wings were in this game, correct? That is what you expect from your goalie. If you expect ANY goalie to steal you a game, your analysis is out to lunch.

He would never say a good word about Larkin, it goes against everything he stands for

Lil Sebastian Cossa

Opinions are share are my own personal opinions.
Jul 6, 2012
He would never say a good word about Larkin, it goes against everything he stands for

Fine, input whatever skater he would say something positive about.

It's frankly pretty ****ing tiring to see the same people here over and over repeat the same crap.

Mlotek

Feb 28, 2017
South of US Border
I’ve been on the roads within the past hour and I’d ask you to tell the 5 cars out in ditches off the highway that they aren’t actually stuck and the snow has been cleared.

Appears you are right, there was so much snow on the streets that the game was postponed because nobody showed up.

Oh wait... that didn't happen.

Mlotek

Feb 28, 2017
South of US Border
Only red wings who play well.
How many give Away did Zadina have?

0 according to NHL.com

Just remember giveaway and turnover are 2 different things. NHL does not keep stats on turnovers, not to mention giveaways are at times subjective.

For reference:

Someone taking puck off you = giveaway (counts on stat sheet)
Passing puck to opposition does not count on stat sheet.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad