GDT: Bobcats vs. Red Wings 7pm 1-18

Ghost of Ethan Hunt

The Official Ghost of Space Ghosts Monkey
Jun 23, 2018
Top Secret Moon Base
upload_2020-1-18_10-35-22.png

No lineups posted yet.

Calvin Pickard is likely to get the start.

DetNews "... Defenseman Jonathan Ericsson (facial injury) is practicing, skating regularly, and is close to returning. Ericsson hasn't played since Dec. 15, when he broke his nose."

no word on who's in net for FLA.
Sergei Bobrovsky (16-12-4, 3.29 GAA, .896 SVS)....this is why I don't wanna pay big $/term for a G.

upload_2020-1-18_10-21-40.png

Reactions: ealong59

Ghost of Ethan Hunt

Jun 23, 2018
Top Secret Moon Base
upload_2020-1-18_11-31-34.png

...upon 1st glance, I thought Zadina was posing with a fan, until I realized it was Hronek. Filip looks rail thin in this pic. I hope he puts on 15lbs of muscle this offseason.

Last edited:

Ghost of Ethan Hunt

Jun 23, 2018
Top Secret Moon Base
People aren’t going to trek through this **** to watch the Wings. They might be able to have two giveaways on one lot of hats.
I wouldn't know, I live at a beach in Florida...never even been to MI, but adopted the Wings in 1990 after moving to the south in '86 after the NYI, my childhood team (70's-'86) was a mess & the way they treated Trottier. Also later on, Mad Mike Milbury. They didn't even show hockey on TV from '86-'90 in the south iirc.

Re: "trek through the ****"...snow tires & chains.

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
View attachment 309601

...upon 1st glance, I thought Zadina was posing with a fan, until I realized it was Hronek. Filip looks rail thin in this pic. I hope he puts on 15lbs of muscle this offseason.
It may be some trick of the angle. Zadina and Hronek are basically the same size.

Though I agree it would be nice if Hronek got closer to 200 lbs.

Mlotek

Feb 28, 2017
South of US Border
People aren’t going to trek through this **** to watch the Wings. They might be able to have two giveaways on one lot of hats.

The roads have been clear for hours mate.

It stopped snowing at least 5 hours ago.

View attachment 309601

But they are both named Filip....

I assume you mean Hronek, he's got some beefy thighs.

Hen Kolland

Feb 22, 2018
The roads have been clear for hours mate.

It stopped snowing at least 5 hours ago.

But they are both named Filip....

I assume you mean Hronek, he's got some beefy thighs.

I’ve been on the roads within the past hour and I’d ask you to tell the 5 cars out in ditches off the highway that they aren’t actually stuck and the snow has been cleared.

GreatGordie9

May 11, 2019
Victoria, BC
This will be a tough one if the Wings play like they did against Pittsburgh they might have a chance however they'll have to get more than one goal and great goal tending. Panthers 4-Wings 2

Winger98

Feb 27, 2002
Cleveland
I’ve been on the roads within the past hour and I’d ask you to tell the 5 cars out in ditches off the highway that they aren’t actually stuck and the snow has been cleared.

My county didn't bother clearing the expressway this morning. five cars in the ditch within the mile and a half between where I got on the highway and where it changed counties. The other county did its job and,surprise, no one in the ditch or median.

ArmChairGM89

Dec 10, 2019
Hronek always looked familiar, and with the fight tonight I realize it's Conor McGregor he reminds me of. Hronek has slight McGregor face.

haha I’ve thought that for awhile. Hroneks not here to take part HES HERE TO TAKE OVA!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad