Player Discussion Bobby Ryan Part V - Consistently Inconsistent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
He's playing with more jump since missing a saturday game for unknown reason to be fair

Problem is he's paid to score

He used to be ok defensively, not score for 60 minutes and provide us a goal in the shootout

Doesn't do that anymore

Its sad

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007
He has been playing better as of late but he needs to start producing heading into the playoffs. Can't have the "he played really well but nothing is going in for him" tune during the playoffs

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
He has been playing better as of late but he needs to start producing heading into the playoffs. Can't have the "he played really well but nothing is going in for him" tune during the playoffs

It's better than the Ryan we got last time we made the playoffs. Where he was a complete ghost second Hal of the season and then a no show against the Habs in the playoffs.

Hale The Villain

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2008
7.25M a season until 2022/23 :laugh:

Can barely put up 30 points at the age of 30, can't imagine how bad he's going to be when he's 35.

Worst contract in the league?

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
I can't people are saying "he looks better"

it's like saying "that sh** doesnt smell as bad today"

He's on pace for 30 ****ing points without scoring a single point in the last 10 games in the most crucial part of the season.

He's absolutely hot trash. Cue the posters saying we're just haters and have extremely uninteresting lives lmfao.

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.PIERRE★
Jul 26, 2005
I can't people are saying "he looks better"

it's like saying "that sh** doesnt smell as bad today"

He's on pace for 30 ****ing points without scoring a single point in the last 10 games in the most crucial part of the season.

He's absolutely hot trash. Cue the posters saying we're just haters and have extremely uninteresting lives lmfao.

You're a hater and you have an extremely uninteresting life.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Last night was his first bad game since returning from injury.

lol he's not confident in his shot at the moment? rhe guy has been in the NHL for a decade now.

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
Showing more hustle =/= playing better. That's the problem. Seems with all this advanced stats nonsense, players are "playing to the stats" a lot more. Holding onto the puck for a stupidly long time just to get possession numbers, throwing a lot of baby hits to look busy, falling over at the slightest contact to make it look like they're going full out, going for a mindless hard skate to look like they're hustling when they aren't.....

Bobby definitely isn't the only one in the league doing it. It's just that it's very noticeable when he's doing it. The Bambi on ice routine has gotten very stale with that kid.

Erik Alfredsson

Beast Mode Cowboy!
Jan 14, 2012
This guy is brutal this season. I honestly think that it's the worst contract in the league. Sometimes this teams management makes me shake my head. Worst trading team in the league maybe?

jbeck5

Jan 26, 2009
I think I saw him skate hard for 5 seconds and stand Infront of the net so I'm going to come on hfboards and say how he's been playing much better lately.

^thats literally what a handful of posters did in the last week or so.

I think I actually saw a limb move for a second there. Such improvements!

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
You're a hater and you have an extremely uninteresting life.

;)

I think I saw him skate hard for 5 seconds and stand Infront of the net so I'm going to come on hfboards and say how he's been playing much better lately.

^thats literally what a handful of posters did in the last week or so.

I think I actually saw a limb move for a second there. Such improvements!

Exactly.

Dorion must now pull the impossible dump this guy's contract in the off-season. If teams can do it with guys like Horton and Clarkson, then so can we

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad