Bobby Robins

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Chris Kelly went to 4th line last game and was a beast.Best game he played in longtime. Bruins need to add another top 6 winger and slide others down a spot.

Further proof Campbell needs to be moved.

Anyway, best wishes to Bobby. I know how much he loves writing and for him to only be able to write for 20-30 minutes is devastating.

Glad to see he's able to spend time with his daughter with little problem. A 1yr old is a handful (so I've heard) so at least there is a little positivity in his recovery. Side note: I love his daughter's name.

Trainers for all teams need to put their foot down and keep players out no matter if the player says he's fine.

Si Hopkins

Dec 8, 2007
Easthampton
magichelicopterpress.com
I had no idea about his writing. I just read some of the blog. I wonder if there's anybody out here that could get it some exposure. I just read one entry about the first time he got to play forward as a high school student. He said, "forechecking for me was a higher state of consciousness." That is awesome.

Lots of people publish books from their blogs. Might be a way to get his foot into a second career, should it come to that. If nothing else, maybe we can push his blog around our respective social media worlds.

http://www.bobbyrobins.com/

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC

Anyway, best wishes to Bobby. I know how much he loves writing and for him to only be able to write for 20-30 minutes is devastating.

Glad to see he's able to spend time with his daughter with little problem. A 1yr old is a handful (so I've heard) so at least there is a little positivity in his recovery. Side note: I love his daughter's name.

Trainers for all teams need to put their foot down and keep players out no matter if the player says he's fine.

Not sure if or how this could work Ali and it`s not something I`m really skilled at (salary stuff) but I would make a pitch for Vermette (yeah, cue the underwhelmed crowd) and see if maybe the Yotes would retain some of his salary, have him on the Sods line with Loui, move Kelly down to the 4th ( moving Soupy and one of Miller/Quaider or Bart)

Why Vermette? Well, plays a very responsible game, is versatile, will have little issues grasping and accepting CJ`s approach, and is a pending UFA which clearly means future cap space not affected, can help fill a missing element on the bottom 6 by having Kelly shift down

Still likely have to fill that top 6 winger role as I`m not ready to go "all in" on Pastrnak right at this moment, the B`s might have found lightning in a bottle but that`s alot to expect from an 18 year old kid

GordonHowe

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
Watertown, Massachusetts

Just read the story. Good luck to him.

BsEuphoria

The Future
Sep 21, 2013
Hopefully the very worst case thing for him is he can't play hockey again but can get back to doing some great writing. He certainly has a knack for it it seems.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad