Post-Game Talk: Bob Lays a Stinker as Team Hits as Many Posts as There Are Jersey Hoodrats per Square Inch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
That was winnable, thought Panthers offense outplayed NJD in the 2nd and 3rd period. We hit like, 2-3 posts and spent more time in their zone than they did ours.

Credit to Dawes who played a great game.

That said, relieved we lost, was starting to worry we were peaking too early :sarcasm:

violaswallet

Apr 8, 2019
If the coach is willing to pull the goalie with 5+ min to go, and then end up on PP, why not make it 6-on-4? I don’t get the back off logic. The need for desperation didn’t go away because of the PP.
other team can shoot for the goal without icing. Going from 5-4 to 6-4 increases odds of scoring but has the bad ”region” where game is iced away.

also depends on game time: there’s Always a chance for another penalty by the other team

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
Our goalie was even willing to shoot on yall

Thanks for the confidence boost!

I'm sure you need it. There ain't enough hair product to comb over your bald spot in the middle of your snow white head.

Can't even pull desperate hoodrats

Why are you even here, shouldn't you be leaving to beat the traffic out of that shit hole you live in and enjoy a real state

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
Kinda surprised NJD of all fanbases are the first to come to our boards to talk shit this season

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
other team can shoot for the goal without icing. Going from 5-4 to 6-4 increases odds of scoring but has the bad ”region” where game is iced away.

also depends on game time: there’s Always a chance for another penalty by the other team
The odds of ENG are lower with 6-on-4 than 6-on-5. That’s my point. If you’re happy to take the risk when it’s more likely to suffer an ENG, then you should be even happier when the risk goes down. Honestly, I see this all the time and their logic doesn’t make sense.

RememberTheName

Conductor of the Schmid Bandwagon
Jan 5, 2016
On Earth
Devils fan here. No idea who that guy is coming here to talk shit. Never seen him on our board and definitely does not represent all of HFDevils. Y'all played a solid game but got crazy unlucky with the post today and caught the first game all year we have gotten a good goalie performance. I feel like you guys always have our number so it's nice to get a win against you guys every once in a while. Certainly not looking forward to the next time we have to face off.

TotalHomer

Jan 3, 2022
Devils fan here. No idea who that guy is coming here to talk shit. Never seen him on our board and definitely does not represent all of HFDevils. Y'all played a solid game but got crazy unlucky with the post today and caught the first game all year we have gotten a good goalie performance. I feel like you guys always have our number so it's nice to get a win against you guys every once in a while. Certainly not looking forward to the next time we have to face off.

Oh f*** off. It's not just one poster but multiple every year. NJ just sucks ass naturally.

Reactions: WaitingForThatCab

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
TOR choke away a 3-1 lead to NYI,
lose 4-3 in OT

TOR choke away a 3-0 lead to COL,
lose 5-3 in regulation

TB and DET both win, leaving the door wide open for 3rd.

Also Bjugstad got a hatter tonight.
Maybe we should kick tires on him, up to 9 goals and 26pts in 41 games.

Reactions: Idiot Stick
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad