Post-Game Talk: Bob Lays a Stinker as Team Hits as Many Posts as There Are Jersey Hoodrats per Square Inch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
Feel like we've been the better team since at least half of the 2nd. But admittedly been tuning out a bit since we were down 3-0.

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
And in just half a season, Barkov ties his highest PIM in his career. Not sure what's going on but don't like this classless direction Barkov is going in..

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
And in just half a season, Barkov ties his highest PIM in his career. Not sure what's going on but don't like this classless direction Barkov is going in..

Aleksander Barkov, the highest-paid Panther, has no goals and one assist in his last six games and his ice time is declining. Where are the Panthers fans who told me how much they would miss him? When I hear of all the positive qualities the team lacked in the past, I think of Barkov.

Reactions: Felidae

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
If the coach is willing to pull the goalie with 5+ min to go, and then end up on PP, why not make it 6-on-4? I don’t get the back off logic. The need for desperation didn’t go away because of the PP.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
Pomo coming back to the room after getting to keep his all inclusive vacay

roy-williams.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad