NCAA Bob Knight passes away

Mike C

Jan 24, 2022
Indian Trail, N.C.
if that's true how come so many of his players and those serving under him are loyal to him

yes he's a controversial figure

yes he did bad things

but nobody's perfect. i suppose everyone here has no skeletons in their closet and has lived a perfect flawless life.
i'm astounded that with 36 percent of a million posts over 15 years that your "like" pct hovers near 5 and a half percent

loyalty to the cults of personality is certainly a good measure of goodness, isn't that right susan atkins?....why yes paulie goebbels but let's get the real truth from someone who knows, sammy the bull you out there???

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
One of the best to ever do it at the college level, yea he was rough around the edges but his methods worked and he will be greatly missed.

Wrong. Knight was not an idiot. He knew the photo op was wrong. As soon as it happened civil rights leaders counseled the naive Cheaney on how racist it was. Knight hunted with other fascists such as Dick Cheney. You're obviously a biased IN alum.

Lol neither Knight or Cheney are fascists but I dont wanna derail this thread.

Why does it matter who he hung out with? He wasn't exactly schmoozing with KKK leaders.....

Reactions: John Price

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad