Post-Game Talk: Bob Cole Farewell!

Status
Not open for further replies.

moon111

Oct 18, 2014
Feels bad to lose to Montreal. But at least it shouldn't feel as bad as realizing the only reason you didn't make the playoffs is because your team wasn't smart enough to play Ryan Poehling sooner.

Reactions: meng666

Legendary

Sep 1, 2016
They better give a shit game one if that’s what they were waiting for because they havnt given any for the past 3 months.

Reactions: Erdinger

BayStBullies

Burn the Boats!
Apr 1, 2012
@BayStBullies
I wish we were in the lottery
And the loser award goes to....

Holy hell, the Leafs are in the playoffs. Pull your head out of your depressing ass.

This fanbase is insufferable sometimes. You all act like losers, the environment is made for losing. I've never seen a Bruins fan in history whine to this degree. Take a lesson from them. Booooo hoodoo, woe is me!

If you spend more than 50% of your time complaining about the team. You're not a fan. It's pretty simple. There are plenty of teams. Stop being a homer. We don't need your kind.

FlareKnight

Jun 26, 2006
Alberta
Well adios Cole. A masterful career. Not really going to miss a Habs fan commentator of course, but he's had a great career.

Ugly game for the Leafs. Lot of work ahead of them if they want to win in the playoffs. Hope they'll actually be ready.

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
Isn't Sparks the only reason we lose?

Andersen can't play like the way he is. He's been pretty bad for a while.
Good news is all the guys who need to score did today.
Time for Boston

Reactions: saffronleaf

Leafblooded

Jul 27, 2012
T.
They beat a hated rival for their fans! Played for pride too.

Leafs... lose another game to non playoff team once again.
Even Bob called out their losing season celebrations lol. They can have it, we're going to the playoffs.

hector morrison

Apr 1, 2018
I'm hoping we don't see anything like the regular season Leafs in the playoffs.

I'm hoping they played rope-a-dope for 82 games and will turn into a real team in the playoffs.

Someone turn the urgency switch on.

So unlikable.
They can score...that's about it though!

leaffaninvancouver

formerly in Victoria
Jan 11, 2012
I seriously hope we have some kind of no trashing the team rule on the playoff GDT’s. It’s the playoffs, get on board or just get out and let the rest of us have fun.

Plus we totally have “fans” who are just here to troll and don’t remotely care about the Leafs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad