Status
Not open for further replies.

Mar 26, 2010
Boston in 4. Leafs are getting swept.

Andersen is something awful. Pathetic.

LeafSadist

Sep 8, 2003
Ontario
Feels bad man, I guess but at least we have the playoffs next week.

Farewell Bob, you're a legend and you will be missed. Hope you enjoyed your last game.

Reactions: Mitchy

Cleetus

"snot"
Jan 2, 2012
North!
Thanks Bob Cole..... gonna miss you announcing so many memories, its time on thursday to get this party started lets go!!!!

Sypher04

Jan 20, 2011
Meaningless game. Half the defense out. Looked like you probably could have guessed it would.

Nylander, Kapanen and Moore getting goals bodes well.

Can't wait for playoffs to start.

That's all I feel like saying in here given that I already know how the overwhelming majority of this thread is gonna go.

jrgtml67

Sep 12, 2011
People crapping on Babcock for playing Freddy..Freddy asked to play. The goals were 2 reasons...1 AHL defense tonight, 2 it was actually funny we were barely trying..the guys aren't going to go full bore and risk injury.

Anyway here we go Bruins..again take 3..3rd time a charm?

6ix

HitEmWit4LikeAustonM
Nov 26, 2014
Losers lose! Andersen is garbage when you need him the most. Early playoff form.

Community

44 is Rielly good
Oct 30, 2010
The Darkest Timeline
It was pretty awesome listening to Bob one more time! Fantastic overtime.... reinforces that regular season needs a longer OT period.

Im glad the Leafs got Nylander and Kapanen a goal to break them out of their droughts. Im not worried about the goals agsinst since the majority could be blamed on poor d coverage by guys we wont see in the playoffs.

Cheers to another 100pt season, now lets kick some Bruin ass.

Reactions: CincoHolio
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad