Bluth Company Playoff Thread! 2014-15 Edition

avsfan89

Sep 25, 2011
And the avalanche dream is over. They lose four straight to lose 4-2 in the series vs the hawks. Great series it was very close with 3 OT losses colorado has no one to blame but themselves. GL Commish

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
:hawks pull a series out of their ass against the :avs

Vrbata injured in Game 1 for 30 games
Toews injured in Game 3 for 3 games
Bolland injured in Game 5 for 17 games

I have no idea how i won this series. Colorado played amazing hockey and Varlamov was a brick wall, like he usually is against me.

Great series Avsfan. You played very fun, clean hockey. Good luck next season. I'm sure you're going to destroy.

avsfan89

Sep 25, 2011
:hawks pull a series out of their ass against the :avs

Vrbata injured in Game 1 for 30 games
Toews injured in Game 3 for 3 games
Bolland injured in Game 5 for 17 games

I have no idea how i won this series. Colorado played amazing hockey and Varlamov was a brick wall, like he usually is against me.

Great series Avsfan. You played very fun, clean hockey. Good luck next season. I'm sure you're going to destroy.

Painfully satisfying series. My best players were my best players (Duchene, McGinn, Landy, O'Reilly) but still couldn't get it done in clinching moments. Hopefully this 2nd round appearance gives ppl like Scargbossa, Elliot, and some other rookies a decent bump. Hell even Landy could use a bump.

Jack de la Hoya

Jun 30, 2011
Texas
Last edited:

Price 89

Aug 26, 2009
The three stooges - Detroit Nashville Florida

Lol get a life.

I was kidding, but you lack knowledge and reason.

I won't respond to your stupidity after this, so enjoy saying some crap

Last edited:

Gary83*

Did Jeff spell red wings wrong? At the time I thought his Xbox got the red rings!

Either way, letting chess take his spot was good for dem blues!

dbridge

Bluth Lockout 2015
Nov 28, 2010
Chicago
Game 4...holy ****.

Washington scores with 50 seconds in the 3rd to tie the game at 2-2. Each team hits a post in OT, Washington gets stopped on a shorthanded penalty shot in the 2nd OT, and then Radek Dvorak scores on a rebound from a soft backhand from the point that was shot just for the sake of not giving up a breakaway. Series tied 2-2.

Evolu7ion

#firelindenning
Sep 20, 2010
Victoria, BC
This is lagging to the point where it should be simmed as we're at 2-2. I've restarted my router to see if that changes anything, but if not I'm gonna back out of the next game while its at 0-0 and well go from there.

Evolu7ion

#firelindenning
Sep 20, 2010
Victoria, BC
Ok well I backed out of the game at 0-0 to see if we can fix this lag. Let's try it a bit later tonight, maybe it's EA.

Honestly, the game is literally delayed by a second for me. If I stick deke left it takes 1 ****ing second for the game to react. Game 1 was the same way, games 2 and 3 were fine, and game 4 was the same way.

Give it a bit, maybe EA's server is just overloaded?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad