OT: Bluesy - Stanley Cup Finals 2017

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Åberg owns Määttä. :popcorn:

Milwaukee production strikes again. God Dangit we had that kind of AHL team who can develope prospects well.

Last edited:

TruBlu

Feb 7, 2016
Dammit, Ranksu, you tricked me with the name of the thread. I'll see you later.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Whatta f Preds defenders are doing? Hörngvist alone front of net and 3 guys in boards.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Mental collapse. Pens have compelete team and they have mental game 100%. 3 goals in 5min. :shakehead

KingBran

Three Eyed Raven
Apr 24, 2014
new idea for nhl winter classic:

carolina//nashville game held in the infield of bristol motor speedway during a live race

special fan activities include but are not limited to: pig pickin', turkey shoot and meth lab in the parking lot :sarcasm:

HAHA! The NHL needs to hire you as Event Coordinator or something. :laugh:

I think the hockey game would just confuse the locals though. It would disrupt their Left-Turn Extravaganza.

carter333167

Apr 24, 2013
new idea for nhl winter classic:

carolina//nashville game held in the infield of bristol motor speedway during a live race

special fan activities include but are not limited to: pig pickin', turkey shoot and meth lab in the parking lot :sarcasm:

McLeod would be drinking Jack Daniels on the bench.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Guentzel is one goal behind of Ciccrelli's rookie goals 14 and one more points away for tie-up with Ciccarelli and Leino's 21 points. Kid is real deal.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Damn this is wild game. COuldn't opponent 'hire' some fans to throw those garbage things to ice so home team will get penalty for it. Non stop hats and fish in ice. :shakehead

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Because, they are in the same division? The exact same reason I hate Chicago, Winnipeg, Dallas, Colorado, and Minnesota?

I think there is huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge difference it's Chicago or Nashville. Everyting about Chicago gets me mad or irritates me. Maybe Dallas and Minnesota, but not that bad like Chicago. Winnipeg and Colorado are 'meh'. I can't see to hate them, least Winnipeg.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad