Pre-Game Talk: Blues @ Wings *5pm (early game reminder)

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
They could fire everyone at this point. Maybe start with Bernier and Hirose...

Honestly, Hirose needs to go to GR. Call up Chris Terry and reward the guy with some NHL time for his play in GR. I don't care that Terry isn't part of the teams future, he deserves some NHL time as a reward because these other plugs aren't getting it done.

Reward Puempel too and get him up here. Hirose and Ehn to GR.

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
Honestly, Hirose needs to go to GR. Call up Chris Terry and reward the guy with some NHL time for his play in GR. I don't care that Terry isn't part of the teams future, he deserves some NHL time as a reward because these other plugs aren't getting it done.

Reward Puempel too and get him up here. Hirose and Ehn to GR.
Ehn is playing well, he's good for 4line. Bring Zadina

Ghost of Ethan Hunt

The Official Ghost of Space Ghosts Monkey
Jun 23, 2018
Top Secret Moon Base
I've been a Red Wings/HF Board member since ~mid 2004 (under a similar name), and have never seen our board not create a GDT...are we this bad right now or are we (fans) just mentally over our team (so far). My guess is a bit of both.

Something's gotta give. Maybe SY makes a small trade to shake things up & send a message to the players & coaches?

Hen Kolland

Feb 22, 2018
I've been a Red Wings/HF Board member since ~mid 2004 (under a similar name), and have never seen our board not create a GDT...are we this bad right now or are we (fans) just mentally over our team (so far). My guess is a bit of both.

Something's gotta give. Maybe SY makes a small trade to shake things up & send a message to the players & coaches?

I saw we didn’t have a GDT but the conversation had already gotten well underway. Just let it ride.

SoupGuru

May 12, 2007
Spokane
What does it say that Helm is on the top line and looks more engaged than his linemates? Play like you're lucky enough to get paid to play in the top league of the best sport on Earth.

Hen Kolland

Feb 22, 2018
I don’t think I’ve ever heard Mickey so dejected. There are extended stretches where he just doesn’t say anything. Please don’t kill Mickey

Reactions: Lazlo Hollyfeld

Hen Kolland

Feb 22, 2018
You know, I don’t hate it. Breaking the goalless streak, get something positive in the mind

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad