Pre-Game Talk: Blues @ Wings *5pm (early game reminder)

Mlotek

Feb 28, 2017
South of US Border
Don’t agree with the decision of Mantha being on the second unit, but hopefully it somehow pays off.

Would also love to see Svech being on line 2 and helmer on line 3. I know Helmer is producing this year at a decent rate, but if the goal of this season is to develop our younger players, then we shouldn’t have older guys slotted higher than them.
What if we have Mantha out there for both units? It's not like he is gonna skate anywhere in 2 minutes.

Reactions: 13to40

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
well that didn't take long. Wings shorthanded.

PK currently at 71%. I can understand the PP and Even Strength not being great. But the Wings are filled with 3rd and 4th liners who should be better than that on the penalty kill.

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
Hey Daley, maybe glance over your shoulder when you're in front of the net for someone sneaking in back door.

Also what formation is that on the PK? Seems custom built to have your players outnumbered down low.

Hen Kolland

Feb 22, 2018
The defense is completely incapable of taking away pucks. It’s just a test of how long the opponents can not give it away.

Christien

May 1, 2010
This is ugly.

Ericsson-Seider is a better pairing than Daley-Bowey. But I do want to keep Seider and Ericsson down still.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad