GDT: Blues vs. Wild| Playoff Preview?|

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
good win and big 2 pts, especially since there is a high probability we get none tomorrow unless chucky sideburns is called up.

this is likely going to be our 1st round matchup unless either team collapses.

good night.

BlueMed

Jul 18, 2019
The problem with Minnesota is that they don't really have any game breakers outside of Kaprisov...whereas the Blues have Tarasenko, Thomas, Buchnevich, and Kyrou.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
The problem with Minnesota is that they don't really have any game breakers outside of Kaprisov...whereas the Blues have Tarasenko, Thomas, Buchnevich, and Kyrou.
Like the Blues under Hitch. They play playoff hockey all year, so they will have a good record, but they’re not any kind of threat to the top teams because they don’t have the talent.

HighNote

Just one more Cup
Jul 1, 2014
St. Louis
They remind me of the Blues during the mid-2010s in that regard, when Tarasenko was the only gamebreaker we had offensively speaking.

Reactions: BlueMed

BlueMed

Jul 18, 2019
Like the Blues under Hitch. They play playoff hockey all year, so they will have a good record, but they’re not any kind of threat to the top teams because they don’t have the talent.

They remind me of the Blues during the mid-2010s in that regard, when Tarasenko was the only gamebreaker we had offensively speaking.

Exactly what I was thinking. Their acquisition of Fleury reminds me of our trade for Miller before losing in 6 games against Chicago.

Reactions: eibyyz and Blueston

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
Wild have 6 20-goal scorers. In addition to kaprizov, Hartman has more goals than any blue. Kaprizov and zucarello each have more points and assists than anyone on blues. They’re not as bereft of talent as we like to think.

BlueMed

Jul 18, 2019
Wild have 6 20-goal scorers. In addition to kaprizov, Hartman has more goals than any blue. Kaprizov and zucarello each have more points and assists than anyone on blues. They’re not as bereft of talent as we like to think.

Guys like Hartman, Zucarello, Fiala, EE, and Foligno are good but aren't really game breakers that can instantly change the game like the players I mentioned before. Hitchcock Blues were in the same boat with guys like Backes, Steen, Oshie, Schwartz...

GoldenSeal

Believe In The Note
Dec 1, 2013
Out West
good win and big 2 pts, especially since there is a high probability we get none tomorrow unless chucky sideburns is called up.

this is likely going to be our 1st round matchup unless either team collapses.

good night.
Stop channeling Mike Keenan energy lol
We’re rocking and Husso and Thomas are leading the way!
Enjoy these days.

Frenzy31

May 21, 2003
Yep, we're the same fanbase that has a large group of people calling Schenn washed up earlier in the season due to him having a bad stretch of games when he was playing while his ribs were cracked.

That was me. But it wasnt to dump him, it was o free up cap space to solve our LHD. And I still would do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad