GDT: Blues vs. Vegas| 7pm, FSMW|

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Just thought the same thing -- Krug and Tarasenko provide no defense at all.
I mean what do you want them to do? Put Mikkola and Bortuzzo out there? It’s 3 on 3 and Krug and Tarasenko are two of our most talented players lol.

This loss sucks. Need to beat them tomorrow.

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
I don’t think it’s coincidence we have lost 3 in a row since Tarasenko got back. He is still feeling his way, fighting puck. But he is getting lots of ice time as we try to integrate him. Makes sense and will I expect pay off, but is painful now.

Dr Robot

Nov 3, 2011
Was a decent game. Our passing to get the puck out of danger is getting a lot better. Guys are making the quick pass to their defensive partners pretty automatically now. We still need to tighten things up defensively but having so many new players, this is the price to pay for a while.

JoshFromMO

Apr 6, 2015
Missoura
I don’t think it’s coincidence we have lost 3 in a row since Tarasenko got back. He is still feeling his way, fighting puck. But he is getting lots of ice time as we try to integrate him. Makes sense and will I expect pay off, but is painful now.
On the other hand, Tarasenko is playing ppg while still getting back to his game

Reactions: Vincenzo Arelliti

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
if you are gonna lose, keep losing in gimmicky OT or shootouts. they keep packing on points while having so many injuries. this will come back to help us as the playoff push closes in and we get healthy.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
They aren't the best team in the west.
They are easily the best team in the West. Not even close really. Colorado can hang with them, maybe, but nobody else is even close. They’re up there with Tampa and Carolina.

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
They are easily the best team in the West. Not even close really. Colorado can hang with them, maybe, but nobody else is even close. They’re up there with Tampa and Carolina.
They have stayed healthy. Only missing their #4d. Us and Avs been decimated. We will see who is healthiest for playoffs, as that will be key.

Reactions: mike1320

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
They have stayed healthy. Only missing their #4d. Us and Avs been decimated. We will see who is healthiest for playoffs, as that will be key.
Petro plays 2 and a half minutes more than anyone else on their team. He’s their best Dman. Regardless, both team healthy and the Knights are still clearly the better team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad