Roy-Glass-Tuch
Kolesar-Nosek-Reaves

Martinez-Theodore
Hague-Whitecloud
McNabb-Coghlan

Fleury

Apr 30, 2012
St. Louis, MO
Wow, that's, very unlike you to wish pain on an opposing player. You ok bud?
I’m not wishing injury on him, but i want to see us beat the tar out of him in terms of game play. I have a real problem with cheap shots of that nature. A blindside hit on an unsuspecting player resulting in a concussion should result in a significant suspension. But because it was a star player on the leagues Golden team hitting an un heralded player nothing happened. and that’s just wrong.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Finally a Blues game. Looking forward to this back to back and I won’t be upset if things get a little chippy. I want Stone to get hit hard a few times. :)

Brian39

Apr 24, 2014
So do you guys think we'll start Binner or kick off his new extension with a Husso start?

:sarcasm:

simon IC

Sponsor
Sep 8, 2007
Canada
I think it's more important right now to rack up points than to exact some kind of revenge on Stone. I would hate to see a goal against due to a lack of composure. Playing Stone hard and winning the game sends a better message.

Reactions: Blues Knight

MissouriMook

Still just a Mook among men
Sponsor
Jul 4, 2014
Any confirmation (in or out) on Fleury? I read something earlier today that he is here and quarantined in his hotel awaiting further instructions while on the COVID list. I'd say it is a shame if he can't go this weekend but I don't like to lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad