GDT: Blues vs. Sharks| FSMW, 9:30pm|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobby Orrtuzzo

Ya know
Jul 8, 2015
St. Louis
This was by far my most favorite game to watch this year. I'd love to see this all the time from the NHL honestly.

Pissed off Binnington is the best Binnington. He's probably going to take a ton of shit from the PC mob on Twitter and Reddit, god knows what the hockey media will do......but give me that 100 times out of 100. I love guys who wear it on their sleeve. Last year we were floating along around .500 until that dust up he had with Clifford and then all of a sudden we got our shit together and went on a run, topping the Conference. Not sure if it's going to happen twice, but the boys clearly needed a spark. The confidence is not high on this team right now, so guess what? If our guy stirring it up a little bit is what gets them going, what's the harm? Kane slashed Husso's hand in mid-air, then sucker punched a guy he wasn't even looking at, you don't see anyone freaking out about that, b/c duh, this is hockey. It's fast, physical, and emotions run high. Don't be a greaseball who's actually trying to injure people like a Wilson or a Marchand, but there's absolutely nothing wrong with getting in a team's kitchen and rattling the pans a little bit. I'm much more upset about the Blais hit then what Binnington did.
People expect every player to be McDavid now a days, i.e. a very talented player with a robots personality.

Reactions: BlueOil
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad