Post-Game Talk: Blues vs. Sens, Nov. 22

Status
Not open for further replies.

arglebargle

Feb 27, 2008
Really can't complain about the way they played today. The Blues are one of the best teams in the NHL and the Sens did a pretty good job hanging in there despite the huge disparity of talent and experience.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Blues fans are probably happy now, but they won't be so happy when they get dominated in the 1st round of the playoffs.

Regular season team

Boud

Dec 27, 2011
Blues fans are probably happy now, but they won't be so happy when they get dominated in the 1st round of the playoffs.

Regular season team

?? What is your point ... It's like putting others down to feel better about yourself. What kind of comment is that

HavlatMach9

streamable 3rah1
Mar 17, 2011
Ottawa
blues are a great team and are better in the majority of aspects of the game so it was a good measurement game

we were in the entire game and that was solid

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
Please tell me our team has one of these.

P11836.jpg

?? What is your point ... It's like putting others down to feel better about yourself. What kind of comment is that

Why not just let people vent how they want to vent? It was a tough loss, don't like it ignore it.

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
Ryan comes down the wing, has all the time, half an empty top corner and he misses it by 5 feet.

Brutal.

This is one of those games where we lost because we lacked top-end talent on offense to win against hard-nosed defensive teams. Ryan missing didn't help.

We didn't play that bad at all. We need Methot back badly though. Argh, hurry the **** up.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013

If you don't like what i said, then feel free to ignore what i said.

I am just venting my frustration.

If i really wanted to put others down, i would go post it over in the Blues board. But i am not and posting it over here.

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
Duh, that's why you don't wait until the last 50-40 seconds when you finally lose possession in their end...

they weren't at any time except maybe at the start of the game able to hold onto possession for long enough to justify bringing him out earlier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia