GDT: Blues vs. Ottawa| 7pm, BSMW|

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
ottawa dunked on us on home ice and i saw some of those goals, especially the 3rd goal, that was pure swiss cheese.

the poor goaltending was being covered up when we were scoring 4-5 goals a night but now the offense is garbage and lucky to score 2 a night and thus we have lost 4 in a row, mostly to terrible teams. people will say its from awful turnovers and while that is def true, your goalie is paid to stop pucks, especially the easy ones. and when they DONT stop those pucks, they break the back of mentally weak teams, which is what the blues are right now.

berube will be on the hot seat if he continues to feed Binnington starts based off of performances from 3 yrs ago. hes a total mess and headcase this season and should not sniff the net again until training camp. This should be Husso and Chucky Sideburns net and everyone knows it.

Puck Luck

Jan 13, 2021
ottawa dunked on us on home ice and i saw some of those goals, especially the 3rd goal, that was pure swiss cheese.

the poor goaltending was being covered up when we were scoring 4-5 goals a night but now the offense is garbage and lucky to score 2 a night and thus we have lost 4 in a row, mostly to terrible teams. people will say its from awful turnovers and while that is def true, your goalie is paid to stop pucks, especially the easy ones. and when they DONT stop those pucks, they break the back of mentally weak teams, which is what the blues are right now.

berube will be on the hot seat if he continues to feed Binnington starts based off of performances from 3 yrs ago. hes a total mess and headcase this season and should not sniff the net again until training camp. This should be Husso and Chucky Sideburns net and everyone knows it.
Buddy, they scored one goal. Even with the soft goals allowed, this one isn’t on Binny

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
Lousy game played by The Blues. Four game winless streak now. Nice to see Brady Tkachuk play well and score a goal in front of his family and home crowd. But, I'd rather see him do that in a Blues' uniform. I'm getting very worried about Binnington, and hoping not to lose Husso. Bad times.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Don’t give me the excuses about “bUt ThE aVs…”

They’re a good team, the Blues are not. The underlying numbers have said the Blues are getting lucky all season. And it’s true.

Not a good hockey team. So many passengers. Zero identity. Leadership seems weak. New 4th line made zero difference.

Reactions: RR10

Bobby Orrtuzzo

Ya know
Jul 8, 2015
St. Louis
I never seen this board so pessimistic before the cup win. Absolutely insane what has happened to Blues fans morale since the cup won.
Idk man, 2018-19 pre-Binngton call up there was a lot (my self included to an extent) of chatter on here about trading Vlad, Petro, JBo, and others and going for a high pick

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
Lousy game played by The Blues. Four game winless streak now. Nice to see Brady Tkachuk play well and score a goal in front of his family and home crowd. But, I'd rather see him do that in a Blues' uniform. I'm getting very worried about Binnington, and hoping not to lose Husso. Bad times.
Husso has allowed more goals than Binnington lately. But yes, Binnington el poopoo bad abd Husso is a God incarnate

PJJJP

Dec 2, 2021
The Blues struggle against teams that are fast and have an aggressive forecheck. It seems like teams know how to play against the blues but we haven't adjusted a single thing. The analytics all season have said we have been outworked at 5v5 and it seems like our luck is running out. The players are really moving their feet and the system we have is exposed

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
ROR is not a good captain IMO. I'd take creampuff over him for captain.

This team needs a captain that drags teammates in battles and he simply does not do that. Leader like Backes is what the team needs right now.

Reactions: dutchblues
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad