GDT: Blues vs. Kings| Running out of warm bodies|

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike1320

To be honest, I've felt this way since the Blues won the Cup. I still want them to win, and I hope for more post-season success. But the bad calls, the injuries, the regular season ups and downs...they just don't get under my skin any more. If the game is a turd, I can just adjust my focus a few feet to the right where my framed picture of each player hoisting the Cup the night after Game 7 resides.

I think the Blues have a good chance of making the playoffs despite the injuries, although its not the given that some people are making it out to be. But I'm just thrilled to have games to enjoy.
This has been my mindset as well. We're only a couple seasons removed from FINALLY winning a championship after a 50+ year drought. Overall, the team is set up fairly well to be successful for the foreseeable future with an amazing owner and GM.

Xerloris

reckless optimism
Jun 9, 2015
St.Louis
If you told me guys will be healthy by the end of the regular season, I’d just grab a bowl of popcorn and enjoy the drama of fighting through all these injuries. I also think Tarasenko is closer than they’re letting on if he’s traveling with the team.

He's also not wearing a no contact jersey in practice!

I still think it is time to put Mikkola back in.

I get the feeling he's hurt.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
@kingsboy11
giphy.gif

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
4 of our top 8 best players are out. Hopefully we get everybody back for the final stretch and into the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad