GDT: Blues vs. Isles| Slumpbuster/GM Called Out The Whole Team Edition|

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
well for what its worth, i thought tarasenko and buch had great games and efforts tonight. binner was fine.

rest of the team was dog shit as usual.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
the future is bright

1667529947830.png

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
Wow! 6 losses in a row for a team that got so close to beating The eventual Stanley Cup champions in their playoff series is kind of shocking. I don't know what I would do if I were Berube, OR Armstrong. This feels as bad as the beginning of 2018-19. So who knows what will happen? Still, it's a lousy feeling after such a good showing last season.

Reactions: Blueston and Fitrix

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
Wow! 6 losses in a row for a team that got so close to beating The eventual Stanley Cup champions in their playoff series is kind of shocking. I don't know what I would do if I were Berube, OR Armstrong. This feels as bad as the beginning of 2018-19. So who knows what will happen? Still, it's a lousy feeling after such a good showing last season.
We play Philly in Philly soon so....

Thallis

No half measures
Jan 23, 2010
Behind Blue Eyes
Yes
We were closer to losing in 5 than we were to beating Colorado.

GoldenSeal

Believe In The Note
Dec 1, 2013
Out West
We play Philly in Philly soon so....
Carter Hart will stonewall us because, you know, other teams goalies become Godlike when we play against them.

Too bad you aren't actually allowed to do that.
Given some of our contracts, what team could actually yank players off waivers if we sent down a few people? A lot of teams that would need them are against the cap as it is. They’d have to fit the contract under their cap, no?

I’m not saying it’s good asset management because it’s not but something has to give and I’m about done emotionally with ROR. He can go kick rocks at this point.

Last edited:

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
Carter Hart will stonewall us because, you know, other teams goalies become Godlike when we play against them.

Given some of our contracts, what team could actually yank players off waivers if we sent down a few people? A lot of teams that would need them are against the cap as it is. They’d have to fit the contract under their cap, no?
Arizona, Anaheim, and Buffalo all have over 14 mil in cap space. Ottawa, Chicago, and Detroit all have over 4Mil

Reactions: GoldenSeal

TK 421

Barbashev eats babies pass it on
Sep 12, 2007
Way to hang in there and get the loss boys, we have a real shot at Michkov with hardworking efforts like that.

So.... who requests a trade first, ROR or Binnington?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad