Lee-Nelson-Beauvillier
Parise-Pageau-Palmieri
Johnston-Cizikas-Clutterbuck

Romanov-Dobson
Pelech-Pulock
Aho-Mayfield

Sorokin
Varlamov

Going to be incredibly interesting to see how the team responds after being challenged publicly and directly by DA. Next game after this isn't until Monday.​

Thallis

No half measures
Jan 23, 2010
Behind Blue Eyes
Very not sure about Neighbours with Thomas and Kyrou. I'd probably put him on ROR's wing, move Schenn down to 2C, and put Barbashev with the other two

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
I wasn’t sure the Blues were going to be good this year, but I thought they’d at least be entertaining with lots of goals for both sides. These past few games have been so painfully bleak. Go Blues. Get it together.

Stealth JD

Don't condescend me, man.
Sponsor
Jan 16, 2006
Bonita Springs, FL
I'm not confident that they win. I am confident that they have a better effort. If I were a betting man, which I'm not, I'd take the Isles to win by 2 goals, with one being ENG.

PocketNines

Cutter's Way
Apr 29, 2004
Badlands
Solid opening night, but Neighbours looks like either he needs more time to put on more muscle or he needs some time in Springfield getting more minutes, or both. Not down on him but he needs some AHL seasoning and extra minutes. Blues are going to need some offense from him if he's going to be a middle sixer.

STLegend

Feb 20, 2010
Montanuh
In the words of one of my Blues related Twitter follows...
FgcUg0vXEAEk1pa

Following Leah? Woof.

Have her account and Thomas Welch on mute. The silly back and forth between them was cringey. Having her tweets on my feed as blues related when it was actually about Pokémon produced a prompt mute.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Following Leah? Woof.

Have her account and Thomas Welch on mute. The silly back and forth between them was cringey. Having her tweets on my feed as blues related when it was actually about Pokémon produced a prompt mute.
Most super active accounts like theirs are cringey as hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad