GDT: Blues vs. Hurricanes| 7pm, BSMW|

Status
Not open for further replies.

mab894

Nov 27, 2017
Just came here to say what a godawful decision by Berube pulling the goalie with 5 minutes left. We had the momentum and pissed it down the drain. Not that we would have won anyways probably but I hate that decision with every fiber of my being. Ugh. Props to the Canes they played well and we sucked it up for the first 40 minutes.

Reactions: JR1

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
canucks should have a easy 4pts to gain on us in the next 2 games

team is unlikely to turn things around aslong as their captain and vets allow these shenanigans to slide. only so much a coach can do.

goaltending sucks lately too.

GoldenSeal

Believe In The Note
Dec 1, 2013
Out West
Just came here to say what a godawful decision by Berube pulling the goalie with 5 minutes left. We had the momentum and pissed it down the drain. Not that we would have won anyways probably but I hate that decision with every fiber of my being. Ugh. Props to the Canes they played well and we sucked it up for the first 40 minutes.
I think Chief pulled the goalie to make a point - You CAN NOT wait half the damn game and THEN decide you want to start playing.

Reactions: ScratchCatFever

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
I know the Blues weren’t going to do it but it sure would have been nice to sell off Schwartz, Hoffman, Perron, Tarasenko, etc at the last two deadlines.

This team has no chance at a Cup. Sucks being in no man’s land.

Reactions: BlueKnight

Xerloris

reckless optimism
Jun 9, 2015
St.Louis
canucks should have a easy 4pts to gain on us in the next 2 games

team is unlikely to turn things around aslong as their captain and vets allow these shenanigans to slide. only so much a coach can do.

goaltending sucks lately too.

But you told me every other goalie can perform at a high level and Binny is the only problem?

mab894

Nov 27, 2017
I think Chief pulled the goalie to make a point - You CAN NOT wait half the damn game and THEN decide you want to start playing.
What does pulling the goalie have to do with anything? If he really wanted to make a point he should start playing the 4th line more. They have earned more minutes while the rest of the lines turn the puck over constantly. If we were good at puck possession pulling the goalie might make more sense.

Reactions: Fitrix

GoldenSeal

Believe In The Note
Dec 1, 2013
Out West
But you told me every other goalie can perform at a high level and Binny is the only problem?
But it doesn't matter! What matters is, Binny sucks and Husso is the savior according to him lol.

I got my Stanley Cup. I got to see us hoist it the first time. Nothing will ever be better than that. If we end up having to rebuild this team, so be it. But for crying out loud, show some goddamn pride. The Habs are seriously depleted and they show up. Play for the damn Note and not your own nonsense.

I'm mad but I look at my Cup Ring and smile. Binny's contract - worth it. Pie leaving - worth it. Us having issues? If we LEARN and GROW from them - WORTH IT. The curse is gone, let's build from here.

i aint Dunn yet

Apr 13, 2015
What does pulling the goalie have to do with anything? If he really wanted to make a point he should start playing the 4th line more. They have earned more minutes while the rest of the lines turn the puck over constantly. If we were good at puck possession pulling the goalie might make more sense.
this ^

mab894

Nov 27, 2017
I know the Blues weren’t going to do it but it sure would have been nice to sell off Schwartz, Hoffman, Perron, Tarasenko, etc at the last two deadlines.

This team has no chance at a Cup. Sucks being in no man’s land.
They definitely could win the cup if they got hot at the right time and played as a 5 man unit. In 2019 they certainly weren't the most skilled team and their offense really wasn't that great. They just scored timely goals, had good d and made timely saves. The defense is definitely worse but our biggest issue is turnovers. So damn frustrating

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad