Pesce-Skej
Bear-Cole

Andersen

They're playing an actual good team, so maybe they'll play well. Or not.​

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
There were a lot of reports of the coaching staff taking several players aside for 1 on 1 talks yesterday at practice. So it looks like the coaching staff is finally addressing the issue. It is a little alarming that it didn't get solved in the room a long time ago by the leadership group though. Tonight I would expect the team to come out motivated, I just hope it is enough because the Hurricanes are a top notch team.

Reality Czech

Apr 17, 2017
Good God, look at that Carolina lineup. Their 4th line is better than most teams' 3rd line. We better come out motivated or else we're gonna get rolled.

Reactions: Stubu and ChuckW

AVictoryDive

Jan 7, 2013
Collinsville, IL
There were a lot of reports of the coaching staff taking several players aside for 1 on 1 talks yesterday at practice. So it looks like the coaching staff is finally addressing the issue. It is a little alarming that it didn't get solved in the room a long time ago by the leadership group though. Tonight I would expect the team to come out motivated, I just hope it is enough because the Hurricanes are a top notch team.
Berube does this stuff a lot actually. It’s just more magnified because of the type of loss they suffered

Reactions: CoMoBlues

The Note

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 13, 2011
KCMO
Making some weed butter right now to use in my apple gooey butter cake I’m making tomorrow. So I’ll either be ripped off of that tomorrow following a win or another disappointing loss
Weed or otherwise, apple gooey butter cake sounds delicious. Can’t say I’ve ever had it with any fruit other than blueberry. This is the hard hitting pre-game talk I enjoy.

Celtic Note

Living the dream
Dec 22, 2006
Been some really long work weeks lately, so I am just hoping for an entertaining game. I am not even hoping for a win, just a nice distraction with some consistent effort.

Reactions: scottyajak

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
Our backchecking through the middle of the ice has to be 100% committed tonight. Hurricanes could make this ugly in a hurry. Our defense being built for quick transition over defending means we need a full 5 man unit up and down the ice.

Reactions: shpongle falls

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
I still don't think this team understands.

Maybe missing the playoffs will solidify in their brains that not doing the fundamentals (like getting shots on net) can lead to a tragic season ending.

Call me jaded. This team has ZERO identity other than being massively inconsistent.

Reactions: badmoth
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad