GDT: Blues vs devils

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Note

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 13, 2011
KCMO
It's just so hard to imagine Dunn doing that. Like he's not one to really back down, but he also doesn't mix it up very often. Just doesn't seem like the kind of guy to get into a WWE style hallway fight. If that was Kostin or Eddy I would understand, but Dunn just seems so calm and collected. I guess Binnington is too and he two handed a dude after giving up a goal so I guess anger gets the best of everyone at one point or another.
It also seemed like Dunn was content to let it go and Gabriel just kept running his mouth. Everyone has a breaking point and he found Dunn’s I’d say.

hey we won a cup
Feb 16, 2017
St. Louis
It's just so hard to imagine Dunn doing that. Like he's not one to really back down, but he also doesn't mix it up very often. Just doesn't seem like the kind of guy to get into a WWE style hallway fight. If that was Kostin or Eddy I would understand, but Dunn just seems so calm and collected. I guess Binnington is too and he two handed a dude after giving up a goal so I guess anger gets the best of everyone at one point or another.
"You found out, don't open the Roman Polak Vince Dunn door. Don't ever open that door."

mk80

Jul 30, 2012

I'm sure some other things during the course of play led to this. Here's a more complete video of what specifically led to the hallway fight.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
I'm sure some other things during the course of play led to this. Here's a more complete video of what specifically led to the hallway fight.

What's also funny is at the end of the video you can see Kenny Agostino celebrating it like crazy on the bench. He was just claimed off waivers by the Devils and is also in the lineup for them tonight.

Ted Hoffman

The other Rick Zombo
Dec 15, 2002
You'll all have to carry this tonight, I'm going to see if I can get my car out of the lot and get food and run a couple errands. Hopefully the complex actually plowed out 11" of snow here and didn't leave some of us having to drive through a drift to get out.

Reactions: Bendak

HipsCzech

Nov 10, 2017
STL
giphy.gif

LGB!

Vincenzo Arelliti

He Can't Play Center
Oct 13, 2014
Lisle, IL
Seems like our offense from our defense is starting to pick up. Hopefully Dunn, Parayko, and Pietrangelo can all end up in the top-50 for defensemen scoring.

Dunn is already at 47 with 23pts .46PPG
Pietrangelo at 53 with 21pts .49PPG
Parayko at 79 with 16pts .3PPG

Petro is at 45th when ranking PPG and Dunn is at 53. Gunnarsson makes the top-100 at PPG, but Parayko does not.

Guys, Petro is good even in a down year.

Fun fact: Shattenkirk is listed at 99 with only 14pts.

BangarangxRufio

I Blues'd Myself
Nov 29, 2016
STL
... i am really not loving the twitter support to trade Fabbri... I fully believe he is fine on his skates and is still an above average skater...which means his scoring will return.

BangarangxRufio

I Blues'd Myself
Nov 29, 2016
STL
I love BobTom, but i hate that Berube has yet to move him up.
10-90-91
17-21-18
20-70-7
12-49-62

he has proven he deserves a shot on the top 6

when perron is back

57-90-91
17-10-18
20-21-70
12-49-7

Status