GDT: Blues vs devils

Status
Not open for further replies.

67Blues

Got it for Bobby
Mar 22, 2013
Section 111
Rotate Thomas, Maroon, and Steen and that would give us 2 lines with potential to score

Schenn-O'Reilly-Tarasenko
Schwartz-Bozak-Thomas
Ranford-Sundqvist-Steen
MacEachern-Barbashev-Maroon

I'd rather see

Schwartz-Bozak-Thomas
Fabbri-Sundqvist-Steen

I'm just not that impressed with Ranford.

Reactions: Bendak and Default

The Note

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 13, 2011
KCMO
Rotate Thomas, Maroon, and Steen and that would give us 2 lines with potential to score

Schwartz-Bozak-Thomas
Ranford-Sundqvist-Steen

I'd rather see

Schwartz-Bozak-Thomas
Fabbri-Sundqvist-Steen

I'm just not that impressed with Ranford.
Agreed. I get the “if it’s not broke, don’t fix it” but I don’t think Sanford has showed anything that makes him irreplaceable and I would like to see Fabbri get some playing time again.

Reactions: Bendak

ScratchCatFever

Oct 14, 2018
tenor.gif

blueper

Mar 29, 2012
8 year old at his first game ... should be a win. ROR seems like the kind of guy that needs to know this. He wills things to happen.

Sunny looking to hit the 20 point mark tonight after coming into the season with 9 career points in 70 games.
Who would have thought that Binnington and Sunny would be the YOUNG guys creating the most quantifiable results after 50 games this year? Kind of a good head scratcher.

Em etah Eh

Maroon PP
Jul 17, 2007
Berube has really grown on me. I like his demeanor, and I like the way he communicates with his players. He appears to be effective at getting his message to translate into results on the ice.

Hopefully your Berube growth isn't quite as large as the one above you...

Reactions: Bendak

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
Is this a shtick I’m missing out on? Who here acts like Fabbri is a savior?

I don't think it is that. I don't think anyone is saying give Fabbri a top6 spot and PP time but the kid needs to play. The knee looks strong but his timing was off, the only way he gets back up to speed is to actually play the game. Whether that is here or in the AHL on a condition stint, it needs to happen. What management and coaching is doing right now is harming Fabbri's career.

Reactions: Bendak and mk80

The Note

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 13, 2011
KCMO
I don't think it is that. I don't think anyone is saying give Fabbri a top6 spot and PP time but the kid needs to play. The knee looks strong but his timing was off, the only way he gets back up to speed is to actually play the game. Whether that is here or in the AHL on a condition stint, it needs to happen. What management and coaching is doing right now is harming Fabbri's career.
Oh I 100% agree. I was perplexed because the poster I quoted called him “lord and savior” presumably sarcastically. I was confused by that.

Reactions: Bendak and Default

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
Oh I 100% agree. I was perplexed because the poster I quoted called him “lord and savior” presumably sarcastically. I was confused by that.

Yeah I missed that "lord and savior" post and I agree it was meant as sarcasm. Right now I feel like Berube doesn't want to mess with the lineup because it is working and to an extent I agree. However, I also feel like a winning streak where the team is flying high and the energy is really positive in the room would be the best atmosphere to inject a guy like Fabbri and see if he can feed off of it. Put that together with the fact that the Devils have the worst record of any team we face this month and I view this game tonight as a prime opportunity to get Fabbri in there.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
Just gonna leave this here for everyone to add on to this post.

limpmellowbagworm

It's just so hard to imagine Dunn doing that. Like he's not one to really back down, but he also doesn't mix it up very often. Just doesn't seem like the kind of guy to get into a WWE style hallway fight. If that was Kostin or Eddy I would understand, but Dunn just seems so calm and collected. I guess Binnington is too and he two handed a dude after giving up a goal so I guess anger gets the best of everyone at one point or another.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad