GDT: Blues vs. Avs|R1, Game 4| The End Is Nigh|

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
refalanche once again struggling to beat an AHL team

thats probably the most boring period of playoff hockey ive ever watched, fits another covid cup playoffs perfectly though

Reactions: Raglan25

Meatball

2018-19 Stanley Cup Champions! :3
Jul 1, 2014
St. Louis
Yeah Avs arent really a team you can beat missing your top offensive player and #1 dman

winning 1 game would be cool though, would have liked to have seen Kostin in

Guess you consider Faulk the #1? Because Parayko's in.

Either way, you're right, we're missing too many weapons/too many guys are hobbled beyond repair it seems.

tfriede2

Aug 8, 2010
Yeah Avs arent really a team you can beat missing your top offensive player and #1 dman

winning 1 game would be cool though, would have liked to have seen Kostin in
There’s really no excuse not to play Kostin - the boys look uninspired, sloppy, etc, and Kostin was labeled the heart and soul of a championship team - that seems like a player you’d like to inject into your lineup to get some energy going, but what do I know.

Meatball

2018-19 Stanley Cup Champions! :3
Jul 1, 2014
St. Louis
Still don't understand the rationale behind Sanford playing at center, btw. I don't think we'll win the series, but it'd be nice to win ONE game at least.

This team is broken. :baghead:

Reactions: Raglan25 and mk80

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
I havent seen single time at playoffs Blues hockey. Dump, hard pressure and win that 1st pass battle. Puck in the blueline and shoot and have 2 guys in the net.

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
There’s really no excuse not to play Kostin - the boys look uninspired, sloppy, etc, and Kostin was labeled the heart and soul of a championship team - that seems like a player you’d like to inject into your lineup to get some energy going, but what do I know.
Problem is 4th line guys playing relatively well and don't deserve to come out. Would you sit Schwartz or Thomas or Tarasenko? Because those are guys who haven't shown up this series.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad