GDT: Blues vs. Avs|R1, Game 4| The End Is Nigh|

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChicagoBlues

Sentient
Oct 24, 2006
If they don't play Kostin, then I'll be pretty disappointed in Chief. The guy came over here to help out, give him a chance.
Logged in to post something similar.

I’ve been hard on Kostin and still think he will be a fringe NHLer, but if there was a great time to play him, then it is today. This game. Right now.

I said to myself prior to Game 3 that if the Blues win and make it a 1-2 series, then we will not see Kostin the rest of this series.

But if they lose Game 3 and go down 0-3, then Kostin must absolutely be inserted.

Kylester

Feb 28, 2020
Southern California
Ok, I'm not denying the reality of the situation (it looks really bad for us regardless of who we manage to get into the lineup), but someone has be try to be even a little positive here...even if it is misguided...but what can I say? I'm a Blues fan! :thumbu:

Reactions: stl76 and Raglan25

Kylester

Feb 28, 2020
Southern California
Well let's see how this one goes. I have tickets for the game, and so far this season I'm 2-0 when inside the Enterprise Center.

I agree, I would have liked to seen him in from the start of the series, but especially now it can't really hurt.

I would have only believed Mikkola of the 3. That said I was very impressed with Santini and Reinke last game, I saw Santini is signed with us for a few more years and wouldn't mind him in the 7th defenseman role going forward.

Totally agree here, especially about Santini. It's only one game, but Reinke might have salvaged his career somewhat. Did he even play in Utica at all this season?

Reactions: Raglan25

Davimir Tarablad

Sep 16, 2015
homer.gif

kimzey59

Aug 16, 2003
Per Korac:
Barbashev-O'Reilly-Tarasenko
Schwartz-Schenn-Kyrou
Hoffman-Bozak-Thomas
Clifford-Sanford-Blais

Krug-Scandella
Mikkola-Parayko
Walman-Santini

Binnington

mk80

Jul 30, 2012
does Husso have a good wrist shot? cause that's what we're missing.. shooting
He had a lot of power when he short the puck out of play against Minnesota in that shutout. From the top of each circle he could be dangerous and the Avs wouldn’t cover a rookie goalie skating out :badidea:

Reactions: Raglan25

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
We are outmanned and outgunned, but I just want to see us leave it all on ice. If we play our best game and they beat us, so be it. But no more floating Thomases, no more stupid penalty Blais, no more hands of stone Schenn, no more timid Tank. Let's do this!

Reactions: mk80 and Raglan25

Reality Czech

Apr 17, 2017
Logged in to post something similar.

I’ve been hard on Kostin and still think he will be a fringe NHLer, but if there was a great time to play him, then it is today. This game. Right now.

I said to myself prior to Game 3 that if the Blues win and make it a 1-2 series, then we will not see Kostin the rest of this series.

But if they lose Game 3 and go down 0-3, then Kostin must absolutely be inserted.

According to the posted lineup, he's not in there. How dumb to fly the guy over just to practice and watch from the press box. If I was Kostin I'd be a little annoyed at how the Blues have handled him so far. I've never even been a Kostin cheerleader, just don't see a reason to bring the guy over here if they weren't going to give him a look. Gonna go out with a whimper tonight I'm afraid...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad