Half-Assed GDT: Blues vs. Avs @ 6pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
Looked like it went off the top of the goalies shoulder to me
Maybe so. But, in any case, Thomas had a lot of time and room to make a move to get the goalie to commit, and leave more room to aim for. That's what we were taught. No defender was anywhere near him. Thomas has such precision skill with the puck when passing. Clearly, being a great puckhandler, he is fully capable of being a good one-on-one scorer, just by practising scoring moves, and getting comfortable with them, enough to get the goalie to shift his weight and momentum towards the move, so he can pop the puck into the, now larger, vacated area. It' a whole lot easier to score that way. And with some time spent on it, he'd be fully capable of scoring more, regularly. I hate to see someone so skilled score so little.

Last edited:
Reactions: Blueston and LGB

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
oh look, their "speed" got them another power play!

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
tenor.gif

Bobby Orrtuzzo

Ya know
Jul 8, 2015
St. Louis

This guy is.

I still believe.

I'm hoping so. The last time I bet on them, I won pretty big, so I'm playing with house money tonight. Here's to hoping they win, and here's to hoping further that they win by 2 or more goals.

Stupid, I know, but HOUSE MONEY

Alright as much as I've been criticizing about the Blues, That was just about a great of a period that I've seen all season. Blues look hungry and confident. Normally I'll be dreading the second periods but I feel confident, Don't let me down Blues.
Tbh, I missed all but the last minute of the period, so if you guys believe, then I will too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad