Half-Assed GDT: Blues vs. Avs @ 6pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goulet17

May 22, 2003
Brandon Saad now injured and out for Colorado tonight. Rantanen and Donskoi remain out as well.

Colorado is going with Jonas Johansson in net.

fishsandwichpatrol

Mar 29, 2014
Upstate SC
Last game was encouraging. Before the season I penciled us in as a contender but we would need to prove it. Until now we haven't, but if we can finish strong against good opponents I can believe we can make a run (if we stay healthy)

Mar 6, 2012
EP4_KEY_37_R.jpg

Santini!

Brian39

Apr 24, 2014
Losing all of Parayko, Dunn and Krug would certainly be a blow.

Not sure what to make of those lines. If we go 11 forwards, then I have to expect that Sanford is the guy who sits. He certainly shouldn't be playing center.

Brian39

Apr 24, 2014
Why is Hoffman on the 4th line?
Berube very obviously hates Hoffman's game at 5 on 5. Hoffman played 8:16 at even strength on Saturday and 10:52 on Thursday.

I believe that the plan tonight will be to use Sanford and Hoffman as extra forwards while mostly running 3 lines like we did Saturday.

Reactions: shpongle falls

BlueKnight

Apr 19, 2015
Alberta, Canada
I tried my best to refrain but gotta say it.

No Colt, No Dunn and potentially no Krug tonight YIKES!!

Just like I said the other day not having Pietrangelo anymore is looking worse and worse each passing game and this is one of those times not having him really hurts.

This is a game where the Blues should easily win some Avs players are out and we'll be facing the Avs 3rd string goaltender. I've already prepared myself to be let down. After the last game I was ready to believe but now they're not fooling me.

That is the end of my little rant for the day.

Anyways Let's go Blues!!!

GoldenSeal

Believe In The Note
Dec 1, 2013
Out West
I tried my best to refrain but gotta say it.

No Colt, No Dunn and potentially no Krug tonight YIKES!!

Just like I said the other day not having Pietrangelo anymore is looking worse and worse each passing game and this is one of those times not having him really hurts.

This is a game where the Blues should easily win some Avs players are out and we'll be facing the Avs 3rd string goaltender. I've already prepared myself to be let down. After the last game I was ready to believe but now they're not fooling me.

That is the end of my little rant for the day.

Anyways Let's go Blues!!!

I love Pie but isn’t it because we’re also out Colt, Vince and ehh alright, fine, Krug too?

Reactions: Blueston

Majorityof1

Mar 6, 2014
Central Florida
HF Blues Forum (1 month ago): Dunn is the worst player to ever attempt to play hockey. I never want to see him wear a Blue's jersey again. We should pay someone a first to take him.

Also HF Blues Forum (today): Oh noes!!! Dunn can't play. We are so screwed!!!!

*I know this is an exaggeration of both sides. I know its probably different posters saying these things. Its just a joke about how bi-polar this board (or all message boards in general) can seem at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad