Pre-Game Talk: Blues vs Avalanche - Round 1 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
There are tiers of treatment in the NHL. If ROR or McKinnon took an elbow to the head people wouldn't brush it off as they have with Bort.
also cause of the Kadri hit it got overshadowed.

Hope they take into account for Kadri that he was looking to hurt someone last night before that hit. He dove on top of Binner in a attempt to hurt him in the game, still cannot believe no goalie inf was called on it.

Reactions: HighNote

mk80

Jul 30, 2012
Dunn likely will play. He was considered fairly close anyways so he has to go in.

Scandella-Parayko
Krug-Mikkola
Dunn-Santini
The biggest question I have with Dunn if he plays is: would he only be playing because of the other injuries, or is he actually ready to go?

It's a big question in terms of how effective he could be for us.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
The biggest question I have with Dunn if he plays is: would he only be playing because of the other injuries, or is he actually ready to go?

It's a big question in terms of how effective he could be for us.
no chance hes 100% but i think a 75% Dunn is better than putting in some callups or taxi squad people.

Our D is in shambles right now, gonna be tough to pull this one out with so many injuries there.

mk80

Jul 30, 2012
Berube had already said after Game 2 Walman will not play in game 3, but with this news maybe we get him back for game 4 on Sunday

Reactions: Vincenzo Arelliti
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad