GDT: Blues @ Vegas| 9pm, BSMW| Potential Playoff Clincher Pt. 2|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puck Luck

Jan 13, 2021
just joining. how have the boys looked tonight? they look like they're taking some heavy hits and what the heck is with these awful gold helmets?

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
I feel like a lot of Vegas' offence is against us is designed to put pucks to the goal mouth and crash the net. It is how they scored tonight and I have seen at least another half a dozen attempts like that. If we do go these guys in the first round it will be imperative that we defend our net well, taking bodies and tying up sticks.

Reactions: i aint Dunn yet

i aint Dunn yet

Apr 13, 2015
just joining. how have the boys looked tonight? they look like they're taking some heavy hits and what the heck is with these awful gold helmets?
starting to get to there game here in the 2nd .... and yes those helmets suck donkey

Xerloris

reckless optimism
Jun 9, 2015
St.Louis
I feel like a lot of Vegas' offence is against us is designed to put pucks to the goal mouth and crash the net. It is how they scored tonight and I have seen at least another half a dozen attempts like that. If we do go these guys in the first round it will be imperative that we defend our net well, taking bodies and tying up sticks.

It's how they score the majority of their goals against us. They crash the net.

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
It's how they score the majority of their goals against us. They crash the net.

Yep, they skate down to the goal line and then just center a puck to goal mouth with numbers there. I noticed it the last couple of game against them and have really focused on it tonight and it is very telling how often they try it. I mean it's not a terrible strategy.

Moose and Squirrel

Jan 15, 2021
e95sJkv

lulz i was hoping somebody would say that

Moose and Squirrel

Jan 15, 2021
Yep, they skate down to the goal line and then just center a puck to goal mouth with numbers there. I noticed it the last couple of game against them and have really focused on it tonight and it is very telling how often they try it. I mean it's not a terrible strategy.
think that's maybe why berube is playing Mikkola more... size in the crease

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad