Blues Trade Proposals Part XIV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Backes to the wall

Oct 20, 2014
West Coast Canada
Would very much like to get Despres in the top 4. Not sure what sorta trade would have to happen but...
From the dozen or so games ive watched him play, plus what the Pens faithful have said, he could very well be the next Seabrook.

Lord Helix

Nov 12, 2010
I've already had enough mother ****ing Chris Stewart on this mother ****ing team.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
I don't want stewart at all.

A line of Stewart/Stastny/Jaskin would send Berglund to Buffalo.

Berglund > Stewart AINEC.

We'd lose so many board battles, and lose on center depth for a streaky scorer. No thanks

If Jaskin sticks on this call up, then I say call it good. LA did it last year with Tafolli and Pearson. Surely we can insulate 1 rookie.

Boyesfan

Feb 4, 2008
Me and one of my friends were discussing a trade and he wouldn't do it and I said I probably would.

STL gets: Hall,Yakopov and Edm 2015 1st (unprotected)

Edm gets: Petro and Berglund.

Complete fantasy will never happen and would be a big gamble but I don't think that petro turns the oilers into a great team and puts us to get a shot at a top 2 pick.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
I don't think Edmonton would do that. Top 2 pick > petro. Especially with his low level play

Alklha

Sep 7, 2011
Me and one of my friends were discussing a trade and he wouldn't do it and I said I probably would.

Complete fantasy will never happen and would be a big gamble but I don't think that petro turns the oilers into a great team and puts us to get a shot at a top 2 pick.

Armstrong would take that deal instantly, he would need to be insane not to.

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO

Would hurt to give up Pietrangelo, but getting Hall + top 2 pick in 2015 is hard to pass up on.

Jordeau

Aug 8, 2014
St. Louis

Army would 100% do that.

Hall+McJesus/Eichel+Yak for Petro+Bergy is heavily in our favor.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
In uber dream scenario....say it's 1st overall. Buffalo has picks 2&3 and a low 20(stl). Do you trade McDavid for Eichel and Hannifan plus a later pick?

Talk about instant retool...

Apr 30, 2012
St. Louis, MO
In that hypothetical situation I'd think long and hard about moving 1 for both 2 and 3. Eichel is going to be an absolute monster. I would be so hard to turn my back on McDavid though.

Last edited:

tfriede2

Aug 8, 2010
In that hypothetical situation I'd think long and hard about moving 1 for both 2 and 3. Richelieu is gong to be an absolute monster. I would be so hard to turn my back on McDavid though.

Who? :laugh:

I assume you mean Eichel and autocorrect just destroyed it, haha.

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008

sign me up. I think the Blues would have to add though

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
No GM ts going to trade BOTH the #2 AND #3 choice for ONLY the #1. McDavid can't become worth more than the two excellent players who could be drafted at 2 and 3. There'd have to be something else with decent value coming back to the team giving up #2 & 3. I any case, T doubt that we'll see any of those choices traded.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
In that hypothetical situation I'd think long and hard about moving 1 for both 2 and 3. Eichel is going to be an absolute monster. I would be so hard to turn my back on McDavid though.

Oh I hear you.

In fantasy land we keep McJesus and Parayko becomes the new Pronger. And Schmaltz becomes a keith.

Oh.....dreamland how fun you are

KirkOut

EveryoneOut
Nov 23, 2012
USA
Who? :laugh:

I assume you mean Eichel and autocorrect just destroyed it, haha.

That guy indeed was a monster. Luckily he was thwarted by D'Artaignan and his muskateers

Anyway that Hall trade is insanely lopsided in our favor

RR10*

No GM ts going to trade BOTH the #2 AND #3 choice for ONLY the #1. McDavid can't become worth more than the two excellent players who could be drafted at 2 and 3. There'd have to be something else with decent value coming back to the team giving up #2 & 3. I any case, T doubt that we'll see any of those choices traded.
Well it depends on the picks. You don't want to lose Crosby for the likes of Bobby Ryan and Jack Johnson. I'd think twice about giving up McDavid.

LGB51

2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!
Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL

I much prefer Eichel the kid is built like a brick ****house, and is every bit as skilled imo. I take picks 2 and 3 with ease and don't lose a wink of sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad