Blues Trade Proposals 2018-2019 - Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alklha

Sep 7, 2011
Not until next year according to capfriendly.
I don't think capfriendly updates existing contracts when the terms change.

Since the NTC is linked to a new contract, it is almost certainly going to start as soon as the extension was signed. I can't imagine a player having negotiated a NTC and then being happy to sign the extension if the team refuses to start it immediately, it just gives the impression they want to boost his trade value and explore trading him.

It's still only a 10 team no trade list for him, so they still have options.

RandallRitchey

Formerly the Bergy Gif guy on Twitter
Jan 26, 2008
St. Louis
www.stlouisgametime.com
I wouldn't mess with our offense to much, maybe a one for one swap of Pat Maroon for someone else.

I would like to add a left defenseman with some physical attributes. Nikita Zadorov comes to mind. If you cant nab him, even a depth guy like Nathan Baulieu from Buffalo would be beneficial.

Vincenzo Arelliti

He Can't Play Center
Oct 13, 2014
Lisle, IL
I wouldn't mess with our offense to much, maybe a one for one swap of Pat Maroon for someone else.

I would like to add a left defenseman with some physical attributes. Nikita Zadorov comes to mind. If you cant nab him, even a depth guy like Nathan Baulieu from Buffalo would be beneficial.
Ew. At least Polak can skate

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
He’s a great teammate. Physical presence. Underrated offensive ability as he makes some real good pinches.

Basically a perfect #6 defenseman. I like him a lot and don’t understand why anyone would complain about him.
But Schmaltz was -5 in SA today. We should be playing him.

paine

Jun 4, 2007
I don't think capfriendly updates existing contracts when the terms change.

Since the NTC is linked to a new contract, it is almost certainly going to start as soon as the extension was signed. I can't imagine a player having negotiated a NTC and then being happy to sign the extension if the team refuses to start it immediately, it just gives the impression they want to boost his trade value and explore trading him.

It's still only a 10 team no trade list for him, so they still have options.

Incorrect. He's still signed under past contract. The M-NTC goes into effect after this season. This has been confirmed by multiple beat writers.

Reactions: Vincenzo Arelliti
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad