Half-Assed GDT: Blues Sharks

Fitrix

Mar 25, 2019
Quite honestly, we could use improvement in almost any area outside of goaltending. Feel very confident in the tandem overall, especially with improvement in front of them. Everything else, I’m open to creativity

Reactions: i aint Dunn yet

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
Kyrou 8 SOG
Buch 5 SOG
Colt 5 SOG
Faulk 4 SOG

No other player had more than 2 SOG. Nowhere near enough effort from the team who is supposed to be in a must win situation.

Ted Hoffman

The other Rick Zombo
Dec 15, 2002
Springfield has 8 games remaining, the Thunderbirds are 2 out of a playoff spot with an extra game played.

I say we make whatever moves are needed to get guys down there and help try to push Springfield into a playoff spot, presuming there's much we can do at this point.

Davimir Tarablad

Sep 16, 2015
1711852622218.gif

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
Springfield has 8 games remaining, the Thunderbirds are 2 out of a playoff spot with an extra game played.

I say we make whatever moves are needed to get guys down there and help try to push Springfield into a playoff spot.
Would end up sending Bolduc and Dean down. Sadly Snuggy would not be eligible for the AHL playoffs.

Now that I think about it, Bolduc may not be eligible.

Edit: I can confirm. Bolduc is not eligible

Reactions: Fitrix

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011

I say we make whatever moves are needed to get guys down there and help try to push Springfield into a playoff spot, presuming there's much we can do at this point.
At least that’ll get Dean playing. He certainly could have helped them tonight in a 4-3 loss.

But no, the press box is apparently a great situation for him.

Reactions: Fitrix

TK 421

Barbashev eats babies pass it on
Sep 12, 2007
That's the stuff right there, regulation loss time baby YEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!

LetsGoBooze

Buium or bust
Jan 16, 2012
Such a good draft stocked with top D and were not gonna get into a tier high enough. SMH, we were gonna be in a great spot for a re-tool if we hit on another solid D at the draft this year. All the silly close wins over the last month or two just sting. This isn't a playoff roster, we needed to take this year to earn a pick as high as possible. Wish we woulda/coulda sold at the Deadline and sealed our fate.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad