GDT: Blues @ Sharks 11/17 @ 7:30

68 Z-28

Jul 10, 2007
Under the Tank
If Vlasic-Braun can re-gain their 2013-2016 form, the Sharks defense could be one of the best of all time. I’m not holding my breath, but worth considering.
I don’t think that’s all that far of a stretch for them to regain their form as the season goes on and into the playoffs. They won’t have to log as many minutes each night and in the long run that’ll benefit them.

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
this is one of the better games, despite the opponent and the situation.

Agreed and perhaps we are underselling STL. I always thought that they were extremely overrated but they were considered one of those dark horse contenders going into the season.

Also, I f***ing love Pavelski so much. I really, really hope that we can re-sign him to a team friendly deal. But why is he being listed as an LW on the broadcast? He hasn’t played that position since 2013-2014 when he made the 2nd all-NHL team :laugh:

Reactions: Phu

Alwalys

Phu m.
May 19, 2010
who is that woman with the accent btw? always asks some ... interesting questions.

WSS11

Oct 7, 2009
That one reporter in Pavs interview was extremely awkward. Seems like he asked a question just to ask a question.

TomasHertlsRooster

May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
-4 without EN. And that 47 point pace could be a 60 point pace within the next two weeks.

Reminds me of when Burns was terrible for the first 20 games of last year and then scored his first goal and was great from that point on. I made the comparison when everybody was very worried about Karlsson, but I will make it again now that he is looking great.

Karlsson was nowhere near as bad during his poor stretch of the first 20 games and hopefully he can be even better during the next 62 than Burns was.

Reactions: Karl Prime and Phu

KirbyDots

May 10, 2011
What I am hearing from this is that Pavs just goal-blocked Melker from getting the 68th of the year. PDB is gonna be mad.
deboer batman_zpsjpruavtk.jpg

He's furious.

TomasHertlsRooster

May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
Pavs attracts the awkward moments, lol. Remember when he had to tell the guy to step back and give him some room? Classic. :laugh:

And the guy proceeded to give him less space. That one was painful.

Lmfao, speaking of weird/awkward interviews, this Kane one is going a bit oddly. He looks fresh as hell too, goodness gracious.

Reactions: slocal

slocal

Dude...what?
May 4, 2010
Central Coast CA
And the guy proceeded to give him less space. That one was painful.

Lmfao, speaking of weird/awkward interviews, this Kane one is going a bit oddly. He looks fresh as hell too, goodness gracious.

:laugh:

He talks like I do when I think I have bad breath. Pretty much an inhale-talk when I'm within 3 feet of someone, lol.

He is a looker with an on-point wardrobe, I agree. Sharks need to put out some calendars like the firemen used to. Would destroy marriages.

68 Z-28

Jul 10, 2007
Under the Tank
Is there extra light near the boards behind the goal? It looks Yellow. Or is it just the TV.

It’s a result what the video board around the front of the upper bowl is displaying. I went to the sharks/flames game last weekend and the board played with my eyes a few times. There were some times it’d go to a really bright ad and the whole arena would get brighter and then go to a dark one and looked like the lights were dimmed. I think it is a result of the new lights installed in the rafters. I’ll say it’s nice to see them able to dim the lights during intermissions and you also don’t get that dark screen coming out of the anthem at the start of the game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad