Post-Game Talk: Blues @ Preds 7:00

AtlantaWhaler

Thrash/Preds/Sabres
Jul 3, 2009
Last 10: St. Louis 6-3-1; Nashville 3-4-3

Season series: This is the fourth game of the season between the St. Louis Blues and Nashville Predators. The Blues have won each of the first three, and have won eight of the past nine games against the Nashville Predators dating back to Feb. 23, 2012.

Big story: The Blues will go for a third straight victory since trading for goaltender Ryan Miller and try to stay ahead of the Chicago Blackhawks in the Central Division race, while Pekka Rinne will be looking for his first victory since returning from hip surgery for the Predators.

Dave is a killer

Dave's a Mess
Oct 17, 2002
Cumming GA
Question is, when do we see Calle Jarnkrok ?

And I want one of these ...

teamsweden.png

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
Is the game really at 8? I thought it was at 7.

It would be nice to beat the Blues.

Preds Partisan

Gunga galunga
Aug 17, 2009
Moser back to MIL which means Eaves in lineup tonight.

Clune the Clown, Eaves and Goose. Yeah.

Cashville

RIP Lindback
Apr 12, 2011
Denver
Can't ever get on the tank bandwagon legitimately, especially against the Blues. Hopefully Wilson steps up with a nice game.

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
Yeah, not sure what happened there!! Fisher got passed and then just let Paajarvi walk in untouched...

MDZ was taken out as Fisher thought he was back there backing him up.
Still shouldn't have let him go by him like that. This must be the shortest GDT ever.

Rinne with the great save on the Steen penalty shot. Rinne keeping them in this game. I have to say it is great to watch Peks in goal again.

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
This is game 5 of a 6 game home stand for the Preds.

We have been ahead in a game for a grand total of 13:18 in the 5 games combined.....

That is not good......

illninofan*

Had to come over here and give you guys some props for your music choices at the game.

Arch Enemy. :yo:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad