Pre-Game Talk: Blues @ Oilers

Status
Not open for further replies.

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
Ducks fan here. I don't know how you guys can stomach McDavid setting Maroon (and others) up with grade A chances over and over and nobody cashes in.
We are used to it now. We are just waiting for McPasser to start shooting himself

King1s

Jan 27, 2015
Edmonton
Who though? If they're not better than Todd, what's the point? If this team isn't listening to a proven NHL coach, are they going to listen to a newbie? Is McDavid going to pull a Lebron and coach himself?

We need to cut the head of the snake. Fire chiaturd and let the new guy pick his guy.

This trial is over.

Canovin

1% is the new 11.5%
Oct 27, 2010
I've played hockey at a fairly high level, It wasnt a demotion.
I play in a beer league and that was a demotion. If McLellan really want to get the 3rd line going. He'd move Drai off the top line and let Drai run his own line and move Pulju to McDavid line

booyakasha

Oct 11, 2007
Edmonton, AB
next game,

Draisiatl centtres his own line for once, ...let's see if he can do it, and earn his money.
MAroon - McDavid - Strome
Lucic - Nuge - Pulju
Kassian - Draisaitl - Caggiula
Khaira - Letestu - Pakarinin

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
I've played hockey at a fairly high level, It wasnt a demotion.

Puljujarvi played 13:04 at evens and no powerplay time. Strome and Cammalleri played 15+ minutes at evens with two full minutes of PP time.

EVTOI among forwards in order:

McDavid
Drai
Maroon
RNH
Cammalleri
Strome
Lucic (kicked out halfway through 3rd)
Mark f***ing Letestu
Puljujarvi
Caggiula
Pakarinen
Kassian

It was a demotion.

Last edited:

oil Leaks

The Ultimate Decoy
Jul 5, 2011
next game,

Draisiatl centtres his own line for once, ...let's see if he can do it, and earn his money.
Lucic - Nuge - Pulju

No Pakarinen for the love of god. Wheres #13

KarmaPolice

Snack enthusiast
Oct 5, 2007
In Limbo
next game,

Lucic - Nuge - Pulju

That'd be the smart thing to do: load the up down the middle. All 3 of McDavid, Drai and Nuge can drive a line. Should be able to create more chances this way. I'd put Pulju with McDavid though, so they can complement each other's speed. Eh, whatever. I said I wouldn't complain about the lines before, and Todd is going to be stubborn with the McDavid-Drai combo on the first line. Just how it is.

Same as it ever was. Same as it ever was. Same as it ever was. Same as it ever was...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad