Pre-Game Talk: Blues @ Oilers

Status
Not open for further replies.

FanOfSadTeam

Dec 12, 2010
Refs not reffing fairly? All we can do is listen to Remenda and Quinn laugh it off. Rinse and repeat.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Piece of **** smiles on the bench after. How can you love a guy like that.

That play pisses me off. Looch should have just suckered him after that with his gloves off.

frag2

Mar 8, 2006
I'm not sure what's up with Drai but he's been beaten to every single puck tonight.

Been saying he’s been noticibly sloppy and slow as f*** but some posters here kept saying I was wrong and shit.

Such a mess of a player his season

belair

Jay Woodcroft Unemployment Stance
Apr 9, 2010
Canada
That knee will be a fresh memory two games from now. Looch headhunting Parayko next game should be fun.

GodPucker

Sep 27, 2017
The scary thing is that it's 4-1 and The Blues are still skating like it's 0-0. Paper tigers in the playoffs, but man do they bring it.

No emotion after that dirty knee. Not even running anybody, slashing a few guys. Nothing.

Reactions: CycloneSweep

frag2

Mar 8, 2006
That knee will be a fresh memory two games from now. Looch headhunting Parayko next game should be fun.

With how he’s been playing, I’m okay if he’s suspended haha

Especially if he suckers Parayko for it

GodPucker

Sep 27, 2017

I would tell Kass to just grab him and start ragdolling him.

You thin Parayko will drop them? He was [mod] his pants there instead of manning up.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dashh

Oct 26, 2013
Been saying he’s been noticibly sloppy and slow as **** but some posters here kept saying I was wrong and ****.

Such a mess of a player his season

Yeah i've dissed on drai too and everybody swarmed me saying i didn't know what i was talking about. Drai played with mcdavid and had a good season, and one good playoff series. His contract is garbage the dude can't drive his own line and he's lethargic as hell. lol we're so screwed.

RandomGuy79

Oct 4, 2017
Surrey
So should we put Draisaitl on waivers? Is that what people have decided now? Or should we add a 1st round pick to get him off the team any way possible?

Canada Drai

Dwemer Remix
Oct 4, 2017
Who are coaches we can replace Todd with if he gets fired? Not sure it's worth it to pick up an unproven guy.

Echodek

Feb 6, 2011
Remember how good we all felt on Tuesday? Yeah, that feeling didn't last too long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad